Lebanon has many things to offer if you’re interested in visiting a small but incredible nation. Despite being located in a conflictive zone, Lebanon has increasing tourism that’s been attracting many people around the World. But, just like other nations, this country’s been quite affected by the COVID-19 pandemic, which is why the government decided to implement an important pre-travel requirement to avoid the spread of contagion.
The Lebanese government launched the Lebanon Covid-19 MOPH Pass On July 1st, 2020 as a necessary step to safeguard everyone’s health. With this document, you can enter Lebanon without any issues while the COVID-19 is still present. The application for this document is entirely online, so you can save the trip to the embassy.
We also want to remind you that with iVisa.com you can apply for this document in only 20 minutes or even less time depending on how comfortable you feel with our form. We can guarantee that our form is easy-to-understand and quite fast, so it shouldn’t be a problem.
If you want to see how the citizens of the United Arab Emirates can enter Lebanon during Coronavirus, then keep reading.
Frequently Asked Questions
By visiting iVisa.com you’ll be able to see all the steps required to learn how citizens of the United Arab Emirates can enter Lebanon during Coronavirus. You can also apply for the Lebanon Covid-19 MOPH Pass on that page.
What is the Lebanon Covid-19 MOPH Pass and why do I need it?
If you’re a foreign traveler, then you must apply for the Lebanon Covid-19 MOPH Pass before entering this Mediterranean country. The Lebanon Covid-19 MOPH Pass is an electronic document that authorizes you to enter Lebanon, at least while the COVID-19 is still a global issue for all travelers.
This document must be shown at the airport once you arrive there, so you need to apply for it before departure. The application form is online and you can easily complete it by using iVisa.com.
We recommend you to apply for this document before traveling to Lebanon.
Do I have to apply for a Lebanon Covid-19 MOPH Pass if I’m from the United Arab Emirates?
Yes, if you’re a citizen of the United Araba Emirates, then you have to apply for the Lebanon Covid-19 MOPH Pass, there are no exceptions to this rule because even visa-free countries must apply for it. You should get this document on time before planning the rest of your trip.
We invite you to use our Visa Requirement Page if you don’t feel sure about the documents required, as this information can change if you’re currently living in the United Arab Emirates but you don’t have a passport from this nation. If you want to see how citizens of the United Arab Emirates can enter Lebanon during Coronavirus, then visit iVisa.com at any time.
Do I need a COVID vaccine or vaccination certificate to enter Lebanon?
No, you don't. As of today, COVID vaccination passports or certificates are not a mandatory to enter Lebanon. Now if you are a Covid vaccine certificate holder, you won't need to follow a quarantine. Since information may change quickly, we advise you to follow up on the latest Lebanon travel updates and/or contact your local embassy.
Will I need to quarantine when I arrive in Lebanon?
That depends. If you belong to one of the following groups, you are exempt from any quarantine requirement:
- Passengers who can show documents that prove they have been tested positive COVID19 more than 15 days ago and who have a new negative PCR test that was taken within 72 hours prior to departure for Lebanon.
- Passengers who have received the COVID-19 vaccine and who have a medical report certifying this. However, these passengers must still undergo a PCR test upon arrival at the airport in Lebanon.
Be aware that these exemptions do not apply to anyone arriving from Iraq, Syria, Turkey, or any African country. All travelers from these places must complete a quarantine of 48 hours starting from the date of their arrival in Lebanon until they are given information on the result of the PCR test performed at BRHIA.
Finally, for travelers who do not fit into any of the above-mentioned categories, you may choose between these two options:
- Take the PCR test again, carried out in the countries of departure, no later than 72 hours after their arrival in Lebanon and at their own expense.
- Quarantine at home or in a hotel for a period of 10 days from the date of their arrival in Lebanon.
If you want to learn how citizens of the United Arab Emirates can enter Lebanon during Coronavirus, then click here.
What are the requirements necessary to apply for this document?
If you want to apply for the Lebanon Covid-19 MOPH Pass with iVisa.com, you’ll only have to find these requirements:
- A valid passport, meaning that it shouldn’t be expired upon arrival.
- A negative PCR COVID-19 test result prior to departure.
- Your valid email address so you can obtain your MOPH Pass.
- You also need a credit/debit card or a PayPal account for payment.
One thing that you should also remember is a health insurance that covers COVID-19, as it could be necessary in case of emergency.
The Lebanon Covid-19 MOPH Pass is not a replacement for a paper visa. If you need a Paper Visa to visit Lebanon, then you’ll have to apply for it at a local embassy, and then apply for the MOPH Pass with us.
You can see how the citizens of the United Arab Emirates can enter Lebanon during Coronavirus by visiting iVisa.com.
What are the processing times and prices?
By applying for the Lebanon Covid-19 MOPH Pass, you accept to pay a small fee to receive the document fast and safe, at least if you use iVisa.com. Keep in mind that by using other application methods the prices might change, and in the case of the official website, you have to wait for their availability according to how the servers are at that moment.
With iVisa.com you don’t have to worry about that because we’re always available and you can apply at any time. The prices depend on the processing times, which are:
- Standard Processing Time: This option costs USD 20.00 and you just have to wait 24 hours for your document (all fees included).
- Rush Processing Time: This processing time costs USD 35.00, but it allows you to get your document in 4 hours (all fees included).
- Super Rush Processing Time: This option allows you to get your document in only 30 minutes if you accept to pay USD 60.00 (all fees are included).
How is the application form with iVisa.com?
Using iVisa.com’s application form is easy and it only takes 15 minutes of your day. To get your document safely, you just have to follow these steps:
- First, complete the application form with your basic details like name and passport ID. Choose your processing time once you’re ready with your details.
- Second, verify the information so it doesn’t have typos or mistakes. Once you feel sure about the information offered, pay for the document using your preferred payment method.
- Third, upload the requirements needed if necessary and click on ‘submit’ to finish.
Don’t forget to click on this link if you want to see how citizens of the United Arab Emirates can enter Lebanon during Coronavirus.
Is it safe to apply for this document with iVisa.com?
You don’t have to feel worried when using iVisa.com’s application form because we have a top-notch system that won’t leak any detail you offer. Your personal information is totally safe in iVisa.com’s hands.
That’s why we’ve received thousands of positive reviews for many years because we focus on our client’s safety and comfort.
Where can I get more information?
Click on this link to see how citizens of the United Arab Emirates can enter Lebanon during Coronavirus. Don’t forget to reach out to our super agents at any time if you have doubts, especially while applying.
Apply for your document on iVisa.com and plan the rest of your travel peacefully!