If you’re planning a trip to Lebanon, then you’re probably one person that enjoys nature and places full of rich history. Lebanon is a small country in the Mediterranean that has plenty of historical sites with thousands of years and incredible architecture. That’s why it's tourism hasn’t ceased, even with the current COVID-19 global pandemic.
However, to enter this country without issues at the airport, it’s necessary to present a Lebanon Covid-19 MOPH Pass, a travel document that was launched On July 1st, 2020. This document was created to safeguard everyone’s health. It’s easy to have it as it only requires you to complete an electronic application form that shouldn’t take more than 15 minutes. Plus, you can easily apply for this document by using iVisa.com, a website that helps you process travel requirements at any time so you can feel relieved with this topic while planning the rest of your trip.
To check how the citizens of the United Kingdom can enter Lebanon during Coronavirus, read the following questions.
Frequently Asked Questions
Once you enter iVisa.com, you’ll be able to check all the information necessary to see how citizens of the United Kingdom can enter Lebanon during Coronavirus. Plus, you can also apply for this document by using iVisa.com’s application form.
What is the Lebanon Covid-19 MOPH Pass and why is it important?
While the COVID-19 is still a global issue, the Lebanon Covid-19 MOPH Pass will be mandatory for all foreign citizens before entering this country. This document is a pre-travel requirement that allows you to enter Lebanon safely without having to visit an embassy or consulate.
You can apply for this document with an application online, as long as you have the documents required to apply first. This document is important to preserve the passengers and locals health. With the information offered through the Lebanon Covid-19 MOPH Pass, the authorities can get all the necessary details to track travelers in case they’re exposed to COVID-19.
You have to apply for this document before traveling to Lebanon.
Do I have to apply for a Lebanon Covid-19 MOPH Pass if I’m from the United Kingdom?
All foreign travelers must get the Lebanon Covid-19 MOPH Pass, and that includes the citizens of the United Kingdom. Therefore, if you’re from the UK, don’t forget to apply for this document before your departure so you can avoid troubles when you arrive there.
You can always check our Visa Requirement Page if you don’t feel sure about this information, especially if you’re living in the UK but you don’t have a British passport. In that case, you could need other documents to enter Lebanon, but that would depend on your country of origin.
Do I need a COVID vaccine or vaccination certificate to enter Lebanon?
No, you don't. As of today, COVID vaccination passports or certificates are not a mandatory to enter Lebanon. Now if you are a Covid vaccine certificate holder, you won't need to follow a quarantine. Since information may change quickly, we advise you to follow up on the latest Lebanon travel updates and/or contact your local embassy.
Will I need to quarantine when I arrive in Lebanon?
That depends. If you belong to one of the following groups, you are exempt from any quarantine requirement:
- Passengers who can show documents that prove they have been tested positive COVID19 more than 15 days ago and who have a new negative PCR test that was taken within 72 hours prior to departure for Lebanon.
- Passengers who have received the COVID-19 vaccine and who have a medical report certifying this. However, these passengers must still undergo a PCR test upon arrival at the airport in Lebanon.
Be aware that these exemptions do not apply to anyone arriving from Iraq, Syria, Turkey, or any African country. All travelers from these places must complete a quarantine of 48 hours starting from the date of their arrival in Lebanon until they are given information on the result of the PCR test performed at BRHIA.
Finally, for travelers who do not fit into any of the above-mentioned categories, you may choose between these two options:
- Take the PCR test again, carried out in the countries of departure, no later than 72 hours after their arrival in Lebanon and at their own expense.
- Quarantine at home or in a hotel for a period of 10 days from the date of their arrival in Lebanon.
What are the requirements necessary to apply?
You can apply for the Lebanon Covid-19 MOPH Pass with iVisa.com and save a lot of time for your trip as our application system is easy and fast. All you have to do is to provide the following:
- A valid passport (with at least 6-month validity).
- A negative PCR COVID-19 test result before your departure.
- A valid email address where you’ll obtain your MOPH Pass.
- Lastly, you need a credit/debit card or a PayPal account for payment.
We highly recommend you also have a health insurance that covers COVID-19 because it could be necessary in case of emergency.
The Lebanon Covid-19 MOPH Pass isn’t a Paper Visa. If you need a Consular Visa to enter Lebanon, then you’ll have to visit a consulate first, and once you have the visa, you can apply for the MOPH Pass.
Check on iVisa.com how citizens of the United Kingdom can enter Lebanon during Coronavirus.
What are the processing times and prices?
If you want to apply for the Lebanon Covid-19 MOPH Pass with iVisa.com, you’ll have to pay a small fee. This fee is necessary to get the document fast and safe. The good thing is that iVisa.com has 3 processing times with different prices depending on how fast you want your document:
- Standard Processing Time: With this processing time you spend only USD 20.00 and you get your MOPH Pass in 24 hours.
- Rush Processing Time: With this processing option you spend USD 35.00, but you’ll be ready to get your document in only 4 hours.
- Super Rush Processing Time: Since this is the most expensive processing time, the document will be ready in only 30 minutes. The price is USD 60.00.
Don’t forget that our prices have all the fees included (Government’s fees and iVisa.com’s fees).
How is the application form with iVisa.com?
You only need 15 minutes of your day to use iVisa.com’s application form. With our process, you have to complete these steps:
- First, fill in the application form with your personal details and select the processing time you prefer.
- Second, check that all the details are well-written before paying for the service. You’ll be able to see the total price before paying for it.
- Third, attach the documents to the application form before submitting it. Once you submit the form, you’re ready to receive the MOPH pass!
Click on this link if you want to start the application to see how citizens of the United Kingdom can enter Lebanon during Coronavirus.
Is it safe to apply for this document with iVisa.com?
Using iVisa.com’s application form is totally safe because we have a trustworthy system that doesn’t put any detail in danger, especially because we work with personal data. Your personal information couldn’t be safer.
In fact, you can see our thousands of positive reviews that confirm how professional our services are.
Where can I get more information?
Get ready for your trip by using iVisa.com and plan the rest of your travel without stress!