Traveling to Lebanon should be a must for any adventurer that loves to visit interesting places around the globe. Lebanon indeed has the fame of being “too dangerous”, but it’s just as dangerous as other countries in the Middle East, and it’s probably less dangerous than everyone thinks. That’s why you shouldn’t overlook this destination, even with the current COVID-19 around. Due to this pandemic, the Lebanese government took necessary measures to allow the entry of foreign travelers.
That’s why you can now apply for the Lebanon Covid-19 MOPH Pass, an important travel requirement that works as an authorization to enter Lebanon. This document was launched on July 1st (2020), and since then has been necessary to enter this country while the COVID-19 is still a global issue. You can easily apply for this document on iVisa.com if you want an effortless and time-saving process.
By using iVisa.com’s application form you’ll only need 15 minutes to apply. Aside from that, you’ll only need a COVID-19 test and a few documents before applying.
Check how the citizens of Saudi Arabia can enter Lebanon during Coronavirus in the questions below.
Frequently Asked Questions
Remember that you can see how the citizens of Saudi Arabia can enter Lebanon during Coronavirus by entering iVisa.com. On this webpage, you can apply for the Lebanon Covid-19 MOPH Pass.
What is the Lebanon Covid-19 MOPH Pass and why do I need it?
All foreign travelers wishing to enter Lebanon must apply for the Lebanon Covid-19 MOPH Pass before departure as this is a prerequisite that authorizes you to enter the nation while the COVID-19 is still around. You can get the Lebanon Covid-19 MOPH Pass with an online application form like the one iVisa.com designed to save you time and effort.
We recommend you to use the form you find on iVisa.com because it allows you to get your document fast and easy by having just a few requirements first.
The Lebanese Ministry of Public Health was the entity that decided to authorize this document, so it’s mandatory for all foreign citizens.
Do I have to apply for a Lebanon Covid-19 MOPH Pass if I’m from Saudi Arabia?
Yes, if you’re a citizen of Saudi Arabia, then you have to apply for the Lebanon Covid-19 MOPH Pass just like the rest of the foreign citizens. Saudi Arabia might be a nearby country, and it might not need a paper visa to enter Lebanon, but Saudis must apply for the MOPH Pass before departure.
If you want to check more details to see how citizens of Saudi Arabia can enter Lebanon during Coronavirus, then click on iVisa.com. On this page, you’ll be able to check more info related to this process.
We also invite you to use our Visa Requirement Page if you’re not sure of what documents you could need to enter Lebanon, as it might be a different scenario if you live in Saudi Arabia but you don’t have a passport from this country.
Do I need a COVID vaccine or vaccination certificate to enter Lebanon?
No, you don't. As of today, COVID vaccination passports or certificates are not a mandatory to enter Lebanon. Now if you are a Covid vaccine certificate holder, you won't need to follow a quarantine. Since information may change quickly, we advise you to follow up on the latest Lebanon travel updates and/or contact your local embassy.
Will I need to quarantine when I arrive in Lebanon?
That depends. If you belong to one of the following groups, you are exempt from any quarantine requirement:
- Passengers who can show documents that prove they have been tested positive COVID19 more than 15 days ago and who have a new negative PCR test that was taken within 72 hours prior to departure for Lebanon.
- Passengers who have received the COVID-19 vaccine and who have a medical report certifying this. However, these passengers must still undergo a PCR test upon arrival at the airport in Lebanon.
Be aware that these exemptions do not apply to anyone arriving from Iraq, Syria, Turkey, or any African country. All travelers from these places must complete a quarantine of 48 hours starting from the date of their arrival in Lebanon until they are given information on the result of the PCR test performed at BRHIA.
Finally, for travelers who do not fit into any of the above-mentioned categories, you may choose between these two options:
- Take the PCR test again, carried out in the countries of departure, no later than 72 hours after their arrival in Lebanon and at their own expense.
- Quarantine at home or in a hotel for a period of 10 days from the date of their arrival in Lebanon.
What documents do I need to apply online?
To apply for the Lebanon Covid-19 MOPH Pass you just need a shortlist of requirements, especially if you apply with iVisa.com, as we work hard to offer you a fast and reliable service that doesn’t ask you much. These are the requirements needed:
- Your current valid passport, which should have at least 6-month validity.
- Your negative PCR COVID-19 test result prior to departure.
- Your current email address so you can get your document fast and safe.
- Your valid credit/debit card or your PayPal to pay for the fees.
Another thing we recommend you have before applying for the Lebanon Covid-19 MOPH Pass is a health insurance that covers anything related to COVID-19.
See how the citizens of Saudi Arabia can enter Lebanon during Coronavirus by clicking on iVisa.com.
What are the prices and processing times of the Lebanon Covid-19 MOPH Pass?
Once you have your documents ready, you can continue with the online process, but not before knowing the prices for the Lebanon Covid-19 MOPH Pass. By applying with iVisa.com, you’re free of choosing one of the following processing times depending on how fast you want to receive the document. Keep in mind that the faster you want to receive it, the more you have to pay:
- Standard Processing Option: That has a total price of USD 20.00. With this option, you only have to wait 24 hours.
- Rush Processing Option: This time, you’ll have to pay the total price of USD 35.00, but you’ll just have to wait 4 hours.
- Super Rush Processing Option: This processing option allows you to have your document in 30 minutes if you pay USD 60.00.
How can I apply for my Lebanon Covid-19 MOPH Pass with iVisa.com?
It’s quite easy to use iVisa.com’s online form because it only has 3 steps to complete, which are:
- First, complete the application form with your basic details, including your passport ID and your full name. After you fill out the form, select the processing time you prefer.
- Second, verify that the information you gave is correct so you can pay for the service with your preferred payment method.
- Third, upload all the documents required before clicking the ‘submit’ button. After you click on that button, you’re ready to receive your document!
Keep in mind that you’ll receive your Lebanon Covid-19 MOPH Pass via email inbox according to the processing time you selected.
When should I request the Lebanon Covid-19 MOPH Pass?
With iVisa.com you can apply at any time because we have fast processing times, but it’s still recommended to request the Lebanon Covid-19 MOPH Pass at least 72 hours before departure.
Is it safe to apply for this document with iVisa.com?
You can feel 100% safe when using iVisa.com because we provide a reliable service that has modern software, which won’t put any detail at risk. All the information you see on our website is secured. These reviews can be helpful if you still have doubts about iVisa.com’s service.
I still have unresolved questions, where can I find more information about the Lebanon Covid-19 MOPH Pass?
Learn how the citizens of Saudi Arabia can enter Lebanon during Coronavirus, by visiting iVisa.com’s website on this link. Don’t forget to contact our customer service center if you have doubts while applying.
Apply for your document on iVisa.com and prepare the rest of your trip at ease!