Are you missing a vacation to some lovely place? Do you love visiting the palace? Then, plan your trip now to Beit ed-Dine palace in Lebanon as the country has started accepting tourists. This wonderful palace was founded in the 19th Century on a mountain. You can see some stunning Lebanese architecture here. You can observe the reflection of the palatial lifestyles of the ancient kings of this palace. Every tourist visiting this place enjoys the sheer valleys and amazing gorges that offer awesome scenic beauty. During this Covid-19 pandemic, if you wish to have a change, you can visit this place. All you need is to apply for a Health Declaration Form.
As the cases for Covid-19 in the country are reducing, the government has decided to open its borders with some preventive measures. One of its important preventive measures for Lebanon Covid-19 entry requirements is to apply for a Health Declaration Form. You can get this document by contacting iVisa.com as we assist our customers to make their vacation stress-free. For entering the country, you also must have a negative PCR test report for Covid-19.
To know more about Lebanon Covid-19 entry requirements, you can check the following:
Frequently Asked Questions
Why do I need to have approval on a Health Declaration Form?
Planning a trip to Lebanon during Covid-19? According to the newly developed rule passed by the Lebanese government for Lebanon Covid-19 entry requirements, you need to have an approved Health Declaration Form. This is an online document that allows the government to get your detailed information based on which your entry will be permitted.
What are other Lebanon Covid-19 entry requirements?
As per the Lebanon Covid-19 entry requirements, along with an approved Health Declaration Form, you must have a negative test report for Covid-19. This test must be performed within 96 hours of your travel date. You have to present this report upon arrival in the country. You must go through other screening measures while reaching the border to enter the country.
Do I need a COVID vaccine or vaccination certificate to enter Lebanon?
No, you don't. As of today, COVID vaccination passports or certificates are not a mandatory to enter Lebanon. Now if you are a Covid vaccine certificate holder, you won't need to follow a quarantine. Since information may change quickly, we advise you to follow up on the latest Lebanon travel updates and/or contact your local embassy.
Will I need to quarantine when I arrive in Lebanon?
That depends. If you belong to one of the following groups, you are exempt from any quarantine requirement:
- Passengers who can show documents that prove they have been tested positive COVID19 more than 15 days ago and who have a new negative PCR test that was taken within 72 hours prior to departure for Lebanon.
- Passengers who have received the COVID-19 vaccine and who have a medical report certifying this. However, these passengers must still undergo a PCR test upon arrival at the airport in Lebanon.
Be aware that these exemptions do not apply to anyone arriving from Iraq, Syria, Turkey, or any African country. All travelers from these places must complete a quarantine of 48 hours starting from the date of their arrival in Lebanon until they are given information on the result of the PCR test performed at BRHIA.
Finally, for travelers who do not fit into any of the above-mentioned categories, you may choose between these two options:
- Take the PCR test again, carried out in the countries of departure, no later than 72 hours after their arrival in Lebanon and at their own expense.
- Quarantine at home or in a hotel for a period of 10 days from the date of their arrival in Lebanon.
Do I need to have some documents for the application of the Health Declaration Form?
Obtaining approval on this Health Declaration Form can be done online and it doesn’t require lots of documents. You just need a few documents when you choose iVisa.com for the application of this travel document:
- A valid passport for providing your information with its scanned copy.
- A valid email address to obtain your document via email.
- Method of payments such as a debit/credit card or a PayPal account for paying the processing fee.
What is the processing cost and time for the application of the Health Declaration Form?
Since the Health Declaration Form is recently developed, it is not possible to give the exact detail of the processing cost and time for this document. However, you can get an idea of the processing time when you associate with iVisa.com. We offer three options for the processing time upon which the cost of the processing depends:
- Standard Processing Time: Choose this option and obtain your document in a few days (24 hours) at an affordable cost (USD 20.00).
- Rush Processing Time: Select this alternative and get your document a bit early (4 hours) at a bit expensive cost (USD 35.00).
- Super Rush Processing Time: Go for this option and obtain your document in the minimal possible time (30 minutes) for the most expensive cost (USD 60.00).
What is the procedure for the application of the Health Declaration Form?
To apply for this Health Declaration Form, you have to follow a very simple process as this is an online document. When you associate with iVisa.com, you need to complete three easy steps that are:
- First, you have to go to our webpage and fill out the available application form with the required data.
- Second, you have to review the data filled in the form to avoid any discrepancies.
- Third, you have to upload your documents and send the form.
Can I trust iVisa.com for getting my Health Declaration Form?
Yes, you can completely trust our services to get approval on your Health Declaration Form for entering Lebanon as we utilize advanced systems for storing your data safe, and only authorized professionals to have the authority to access it.