Are you interested in visiting Museums? Are you planning to visit a Museum that offers you a lot of relics and antiques, etc? Plan your trip now to the National Museum of Beirut in Lebanon as recently Lebanon has opened its borders for tourists. This Museum is the most important museum of old Lebanon. You can find around one lakh statues, antiques, and relics of the prehistoric and medieval eras. The main attractions of this museum’s collection are Byzantine gold ornaments and Phoenician sculptures. If you are planning to visit this amazing museum from other countries, then you must apply for a Health Declaration Form as per the latest announcement of the Lebanon government.
According to the new rule passed by the government of Lebanon, you must know about Covid-19 PCR test Lebanon to visit the country. As per this rule, every traveler must have a negative test report for Covid-19 before arriving in the country. You can get more information about this rule and apply for a Health Declaration Form to enter the country by contacting iVisa.com. We assist you in getting approval on this form quickly and easily. To know more about Covid-19 PCR test Lebanon, you can go through the following:
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the requirement of the Health Declaration Form for visiting Lebanon?
If you are traveling to Lebanon during Covid-19, you need to apply for a Health Declaration Form so that you can enter the country hassle-free. For getting approval on this form, you have to provide your details and a negative test report for Covid-19.
What are the requirements for the Covid-19 PCR test in Lebanon?
To get approval on the Health Declaration Form, you need to have a negative PCR report for the Covid-19 test. For Covid-19 PCR test Lebanon, you must get it done within 96 hours prior to your travel date. This test report must be presented on arrival to the country. It is also needed for the travelers to perform another Covid-19 PCR test Lebanon within 72 hours of arrival into the country.
Do I need a COVID vaccine or vaccination certificate to enter Lebanon?
No, you don't. As of today, COVID vaccination passports or certificates are not a mandatory to enter Lebanon. Now if you are a Covid vaccine certificate holder, you won't need to follow a quarantine. Since information may change quickly, we advise you to follow up on the latest Lebanon travel updates and/or contact your local embassy.
Will I need to quarantine when I arrive in Lebanon?
That depends. If you belong to one of the following groups, you are exempt from any quarantine requirement:
- Passengers who can show documents that prove they have been tested positive COVID19 more than 15 days ago and who have a new negative PCR test that was taken within 72 hours prior to departure for Lebanon.
- Passengers who have received the COVID-19 vaccine and who have a medical report certifying this. However, these passengers must still undergo a PCR test upon arrival at the airport in Lebanon.
Be aware that these exemptions do not apply to anyone arriving from Iraq, Syria, Turkey, or any African country. All travelers from these places must complete a quarantine of 48 hours starting from the date of their arrival in Lebanon until they are given information on the result of the PCR test performed at BRHIA.
Finally, for travelers who do not fit into any of the above-mentioned categories, you may choose between these two options:
- Take the PCR test again, carried out in the countries of departure, no later than 72 hours after their arrival in Lebanon and at their own expense.
- Quarantine at home or in a hotel for a period of 10 days from the date of their arrival in Lebanon.
What is the processing cost and time for the application of the Health Declaration Form?
As this Health Declaration Form is a newly developed document, it is difficult to provide the exact detail of the processing time and cost of the document. However, when you choose iVisa.com for obtaining this document, you can choose from the three available options for the processing time. The cost of the processing depends on the time of the processing you select. You can get an idea about these options by going through the below details:
- Standard Processing Option: You can get your document at an affordable price (USD 20.00) in a few days (24 hours).
- Rush Processing Option: You can receive your document at a more expensive price (USD 35.00) a bit early (4 hours).
- Super Rush Processing Option: You can obtain your document for the most expensive price (USD 60.00) in the shortest possible time (30 minutes).
How can I apply for a Health Declaration Form for entering Lebanon?
Associating with iVisa.com allows you to complete the procedure in the easiest possible way. You have to follow three simple steps to complete the process. Here is the description of these steps that you have to follow for the application of Health Declaration Form:
- First, visit our website and fill out an application form with the required details.
- Second, double-check the details you have filled in the form to avoid any mistakes.
- Third, upload the documents and send the form.
Can I find iVisa.com a reliable option for obtaining the Health Declaration Form?
As we have been providing our amazing services for many years and our customers rely on us for every travel-related document, you can also rely on our services to obtain your Health Declaration Form for entering Lebanon.