Whether you want to see the beautiful landscapes or visit friends and family, the Lesotho e-Visa is easy to obtain online for citizens of Guatemala. Simply fill out the e-Visa application and then pack your bags! No need to waste time going to the embassy or consulate. The visa application for Lesotho can be completed entirely online.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How long will it take to process my Lesotho e-Visa?
For travelers from Guatemala, there are three different processing times to suit your needs:
Standard Processing of your visa will be completed within 11 days.
Rush Processing of your visa will be completed within 9 days.
Super Rush Processing of your visa will be completed within 7 days.
How much does the Lesotho e-Visa application cost?
The cost varies, according to your chosen processing speed:
Standard Processing for a Lesotho e-Visa costs USD 200.00.
Rush Processing for a Lesotho e-Visa costs USD 235.00.
Super Rush Processing for a Lesotho e-Visa costs USD 265.00.
How many entries into Lesotho will I be allowed with my e-Visa?
You will have Single Entry with your Lesotho e-Visa.
When will my Lesotho e-Visa expire?
Your e-Visa for Lesotho will expire in 90 days after arrival.
How long can I stay in Lesotho with my e-Visa?
The maximum stay in Lesotho for citizens of Guatemala with an e-Visa is 30 days Per Entry.
What documents do I need to apply for the Lesotho e-Visa?
Before filling out the Lesotho e-Visa application, go ahead and get the following documents ready:
- Valid Passport - You must have a valid passport and you must bring your passport with you upon entry into Lesotho. You’ll need to provide a digital scan of the data page for the application.
- Current Photo - You will need to provide a current passport-sized photo of you during the application process.
- Onward Travel Ticket - You will need to provide documentation of your onward ticket from Lesotho.
- Accommodation Details or Invitation Letter - You must provide information about where you will be staying while in Lesotho.
- Yellow Fever Vaccine Certificate - You will need to verify that you have been vaccinated for the Yellow Fever Virus, as certain regions of Africa pose a higher risk for contracting the virus.
- Payment - To pay for your application, be sure to have a valid credit or debit card ready. PayPal is also accepted.
Bring all documentation with you when you are traveling to ensure a smooth entry into the country.
The e-Visa for Lesotho | Residents of Guatemala
Don’t waste time going to the embassy or consulate. Start your plans to visit the natural beauty of Lesotho by getting your e-Visa online today.
Have a great time, and we wish you a safe and enjoyable journey.