IMPORTANT NOTE: WE CURRENTLY DO NOT OFFER THIS VISA.
BUT STAY TUNED! BECAUSE IT WILL BE AVAILABLE SOON
Whether you want to see the beautiful landscapes or visit friends and family, the Lesotho e-Visa is easy to obtain online. Simply fill out the e-Visa application form and then pack your bags! No need to waste time going to the embassy or consulate. The visa application for Lesotho can be completed online.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How do I know if I can apply for a Lesotho e-Visa online?
To know this information quickly, you can use the iVisa's Visa Checker. On this page, just write your nationality in the drop-down menu and write Lesotho as the destination country. This way you'll know at once if you have to apply for the e-Visa or not.
What documents do I need to apply for the Lesotho e-Visa?
Before filling out the Lesotho e-Visa application, go ahead and get the following documents ready:
- Valid Passport - You need to have a valid passport and you must bring it upon entry into Lesotho. You’ll need to provide a digital scan of the information page.
- Current Photo - You will need to provide a recent passport-sized photo during the application process.
- Onward Travel Ticket - You will have to provide documentation of your onward ticket from Lesotho.
- Accommodation Details or Invitation Letter - You must provide information about where you will be staying while in Lesotho.
- Yellow Fever Vaccine Certificate - You will have to verify that you have been vaccinated for the Yellow Fever Virus, as certain regions of Africa pose a higher risk for contracting the virus.
- Payment - To pay for your application, be sure to have a valid credit or debit card ready. PayPal is also accepted.
Bring all documentation with you when you are traveling to ensure a smooth entry into the country.
How long will it take to process my Lesotho e-Visa?
For travelers who want to visit this country, there are three different processing times to suit your needs:
Standard Processing of your visa will be completed within 11 days.
Rush Processing of your visa will be completed within 9 days.
Super Rush Processing of your visa will be completed within 7 days.
How much does the Lesotho e-Visa application cost?
The cost varies, according to your chosen processing speed:
Standard Processing for a Lesotho e-Visa costs USD 200.00.
Rush Processing for a Lesotho e-Visa costs USD 235.00.
Super Rush Processing for a Lesotho e-Visa costs USD 265.00.
How many entries into Lesotho will I be allowed with my e-Visa?
You will have Single Entry with your Lesotho e-Visa.
When will my Lesotho e-Visa expire?
Your e-Visa for Lesotho will expire in 90 days after arrival.
How long can I stay in Lesotho with my e-Visa?
The maximum stay in Lesotho for citizens of Pakistan with an e-Visa is 30 days Per Entry.
How do I apply for a Lesotho e-Visa?
First, you have to fill in the online form (it takes less than 10 minutes).
Second, you have to write all your info as well as upload additional documents (passport photo and a photo scan of your passport).
Third, you need to upload the passport photo and the passport photo information.
Where can I read more about the Lesotho e-Visa?
If you still have doubts, you can click here to start talking to one of our customer service agents, but if you prefer to read more info about this document, then you can check [this link].
Don’t waste time going to the embassy anymore. Start your plans to visit the natural beauty of Lesotho by getting your e-Visa online today.
IMPORTANT NOTE: WE DO NOT OFFER THIS VISA AT THE MOMENT.
STAY TUNED! BECAUSE IT WILL BE AVAILABLE SOON