The visa requirements for Lesotho include a valid passport, a current passport-sized photo, a departure travel ticket, accommodation confirmation, a Yellow Fever Vaccine certificate, and your payment method. This is also true for the Lesotho e-Visa Program.
Whether you want to see the sublime landscapes or visit friends and family, the Lesotho e-Visa for foreign citizens is easy to obtain online. Simply fill out the Lesotho e-Visa application, and then continue planning the rest of your trip. No need to go back and forth from the embassy or consulate and waste time. The visa application process for Lesotho can be completed 100% online.
Below is an example for Libyan citizens that may be similar for you. Click here to check to see if you need a visa to go to Zimbabwe.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) - the Lesotho e-Visa
How long will it take to process my Lesotho e-Visa?
For travelers from Libya, when you get your Lesotho visa depends on which processing speed you select. We have three options to fit your budget and itinerary.
Standard Processing of your visa will be complete within 11 Business Days.
Rush Processing of your visa will be complete within 9 Business Days.
Super Rush Processing of your visa will be complete within 7 Business Days.
How much does a Lesotho e-Visa cost?
The total visa cost varies based on your processing speed.
Standard Processing for a Lesotho e-Visa costs USD 200.00.
Rush Processing for a Lesotho e-Visa costs USD 235.00.
Super Rush Processing for a Lesotho e-Visa costs USD 265.00.
How many entries into Lesotho do I get with my e-Visa?
You have Single Entry as a Libya citizen with a Lesotho e-Visa.
When does a Lesotho e-Visa expire?
Your e-Visa for Lesotho expires 90 days after arrival.
How long can I stay in Lesotho with my e-Visa?
The maximum stay in Lesotho for citizens of Libya on an e-Visa is 30 days Per Entry.
What documents do I need to apply for an e-Visa to Lesotho?
Before you fill out a Lesotho e-Visa application, go ahead and get the following documents ready:
- Valid Passport - All travelers to Lesotho must apply with a valid passport and must bring the passport with them when entering Lesotho. You’ll need to provide a digital scan of your biography page for the application.
- Current Photo - We will need to pass along a current passport photo of you during the application process.
- Onward Travel Ticket - Be sure and provide documentation about your travel plans for leaving Lesotho.
- Accommodation Details or Invitation Letter - Lesotho officials must be able to see that you are able to support your stay in the country.
- Yellow Fever Vaccine Certificate - You’ll need to verify that you have been vaccinated for the Yellow Fever Virus as it is a more prevalent virus in certain regions of Africa.
- Payment - To submit your application, be sure to have a valid credit or debit card ready. PayPal is also accepted.
Always be sure to bring all documentation when you are traveling to ensure a smooth entry into the country.
The e-Visa for Lesotho | Residents of Libya
Don’t worry anymore about going to the embassy or the consulate. Start your journey plans to visit the natural beauty of Lesotho by getting your e-Visa online today.
Have a great time, and we are all wishing you a safe and fun journey.