Lithuania is a famous country in Europe, located to the south of the Baltic States. If you are an architecture lover, you can get a chance to see the impressive architecture of different styles including Gothic, Renaissance, and baroque in this country. You can find one of the biggest surviving medieval old towns of Europe in Lithuania. Vilnius is the name of that popular medieval old town of Lithuania. Its natural beauty, amazing history, architecture, and culture are just some of the reasons that various tourists visit this country every year. If you are also planning a trip to Lithuania from a non-Schengen country, you must apply for a Lithuania Schengen Visa.
To obtain a Lithuania Schengen Visa, you need to understand Lithuania Schengen Visa requirements. To get a better understanding of Lithuania Schengen Visa requirements and obtain this document, you can contact iVisa.com. We have a team of professional experts who work 24/7 to assist our customers to obtain travel-related documents. With us, you can get your document from the comfort of your home in the most relaxed way.
To know more about Lithuania Schengen Visa requirements, you can check the following often asked questions:
Frequently Asked Questions
What is a Lithuania Schengen Visa?
If you are planning a trip to Lithuania from other non-Schengen countries, you must have a Lithuania Schengen Visa. This document allows you to enter the country hassle-free. To obtain this document, you need to understand Lithuania Schengen Visa requirements. For the application of this document, it is important to have a valid passport and passport photos.
For how long I can stay in Lithuania with a Lithuania Schengen Visa?
A Lithuania Schengen Visa can be utilized for tourism, business, work, medical, or study purposes. It allows you to stay in the country for a maximum of 90 days within a period of 180 days. However, in some emergency cases, you can apply for an extension as well.
What are the steps to follow to obtain a Lithuania Schengen Visa with iVisa.com?
As we care about our customers and their time, we offer a procedure to follow that is very simple to complete and takes only twenty minutes. You just have to follow our easy and clear instructions to complete three steps and you are all set to obtain your Lithuania Schengen Visa as soon as possible:
- First, you have to go to our website and fill out an application form with the required data.
- Second, you have to double-check all the data you have filled in the form to avoid any errors.
- Third, you have to upload your documents, pay the processing fee, and submit the form.
Can I get some information about the processing time and cost for the application for a Lithuania Schengen Visa?
Considering how different everyone's requirements are, we offer three options for the processing time and cost for the application for a Lithuania Schengen Visa. These options are customized in a way that they can fulfill everyone’s needs. You can get an idea of these options by going through the below details:
- Standard Processing Time: Get your document in an average time at a low cost by selecting this option.
- Rush Processing Time: Obtain your document a bit faster at a higher cost by choosing this option.
- Super Rush Processing Time: Go for this option if you need your document urgently for the most expensive cost.
What are the Lithuania Schengen Visa requirements?
Yes, we need a few Lithuania Schengen Visa requirements that can be collected easily to initiate your application:
- A valid passport and its scanned copy to provide your information.
- A valid email address to obtain your document online.
- Mode of payments such as a PayPal account or a credit/debit card to pay the processing fee.
Can I rely on iVisa.com to obtain a Lithuania Schengen Visa?
Yes, you can completely rely on our services to obtain a Lithuania Schengen Visa as we have been delivering quality services to our customers for many years.