Vilnius Old Town is a hidden treasure in Lithuania that offers majestic Gothic and Neo-classical architecture. It is also a World Heritage Site and known internationally for its well-preserved structures, twisted roadways, and cobbled squares. You can also view the citadels, traditional churches, and fortresses. This place also offers a lot of lavish hotels, cafes, restaurants, and eateries. Other attractions of this stunning town are St. Anne’s Church and the Presidential Palace. Traveling to Lithuania? Keep in mind to get approval on your Health Declaration Form before your trip.
Health Declaration Form is a newly developed essential document that has been introduced after this pandemic to reduce the spread of Covid-19 after the opening of borders of Lithuania. You must know Lithuania health insurance requirements to get hassle-free entry. It is also mandated by the government for every traveler to show health insurance proof on arrival. You can get more information about this by contacting iVisa.com and avail of our amazing services to obtain your document.
To know more about Lithuania health insurance requirements and Health Declaration Form, you can check the following questions:
Frequently Asked Questions
Why is approval on the Health Declaration Form needed before traveling to Lithuania?
On 15th September 2020, Lithuania opened its borders with some preventive measures. Getting approval on your Health Declaration Form is one of the important preventive measures that must be followed by every traveler. Also, you need to check Lithuania health insurance requirements according to which you should have health insurance before your travel date. You must have to present your document and insurance at the time of boarding to enter the country.
Do I need to quarantine myself after entering Lithuania?
When you are coming from another country to Lithuania, you need to get approval on the Health Declaration Form. After getting approval on your document, you need to understand Lithuania health insurance requirements. Reaching Lithuania, you need to quarantine yourself for 14 days at home. During this period, you cannot step outside and meet your friends or family.
What are the documents needed for the application of the Health Declaration Form?
When you apply utilizing iVisa.com services, you don’t require a lot of documents. We are known for providing the simplest services to our customers. Hence, to get approval on your Health Declaration Form, you must have:
- A valid passport with at least six months of validity and its scanned copy.
- A valid email address to get your document online.
- Mode of payment like a PayPal account or a credit/debit card for paying the processing fee.
How can I get approval on my Health Declaration Form?
Utilizing iVisa.com services provides you with a simple procedure to follow to get approval on your Health Declaration Form. You need to complete three easy steps to apply for the document with us:
- First, you need to visit our website and fill out an application form with the required data.
- Second, you need to recheck the data provided in the form before submission so that you can avoid any mistakes.
- Third, you need to upload your documents, pay the fee, and send the form.
Can I get some information on the processing cost and time for the application of the Health Declaration Form?
Yes, you can check the given description to get an idea about the processing time and cost of the Health Declaration Form. As this document is recently introduced, we cannot give you the exact detail of the processing time and fee of this document.
- Standard Processing Time: To get your document in an average time (24 hours) at a low cost (USD 20.00), choose this option.
- Rush Processing Time: To obtain your document a little early (2 hours) in a more expensive fee (USD 35.00), select this option.
- Super Rush Processing Time: To obtain your document urgently (15 minutes) for the most expensive cost (USD 60.00), choose this option.
Can I find iVisa.com a safe alternative for obtaining approval on the Health Declaration Form?
Yes, iVisa.com is a great option to choose for obtaining approval on your Health Declaration Form to enter Lithuania. We have been utilizing an advanced system for securing your data, so your data will be safe with us.