iVisa | Updated on Apr 04, 2022
Visiting Lithuania in 2021 is possible again after meeting some requirements. While the entrance of foreigners worldwide is still limited to exceptional cases, nationals from countries of the EEA, EU, and the Schengen Zone have good chances to get entry authorization. To prevent the spread of Covid-19 inside its territory, the government of Lithuania implemented the Registration Form.
This new travel document is mandatory, and every traveler must obtain it before taking off to Lithuania. The application process is available at iVisa.com through the online form. We have simplified the process and the requirements. After following some simple instructions, we’ll put the approved document right into your inbox.
Throughout this article, we share the latest updates about How Citizens of Sweden Can Enter Lithuania During Coronavirus.
Start with your application.
Note: Since April 4th, 2022, the Lithuania Registration Form is no longer necessary to enter the country.
What process should I follow to apply with iVisa.com?
- Open the online application form and enter the requested information.
- Upload a copy of your valid passport (high-resolution image recommended).
- Choose a service to process your request.
- Look for the QR code in your email inbox.
- Save the digital file in your smartphone to display to authorities. Print a copy of the document as well.
The following paragraphs give you more info regarding How Citizens of Sweden Can Enter Lithuania During Coronavirus.
Visit the application page.
Should I apply in advance for the Registration Form?
It would be a smart move to apply in advance. You can send your application anytime. This service gives you more time to complete the information in the online form.
However, please remember that iVisa.com is authorized to process your document only 72 hours before the departure date.
Chat with one of our Customer service agents.
Apply in advance today.
Frequently Asked Questions
How long is my Registration Form valid?
After receiving the QR code with the travel authorization in your email, you have a maximum of 72 hours to use it. The Registration Form is valid for a single entry. So, if you abandon the country whatever the reason, you will need to apply for a new authorization.
This is one of the most important facts you should know when searching How Citizens of Sweden Can Enter Lithuania During Coronavirus.
Get started on your application.
Do I need a COVID vaccine or vaccination certificate to enter Lithuania?
COVID vaccination passports or certificates are mandatory for all travelers. Exemptions apply to the following:
Travelers from the European Union member states, Iceland, Liechtenstein, Norway, Switzerland, the United Kingdom, Andorra, Monaco, San Marino, and the Holy See
Travelers with a recognized EU Digital COVID Certificate; Albania, Armenia, the Faroe Islands, Israel, the United States, the United Arab Emirates, Montenegro, Lebanon, Moldova, Morocco, New Zealand, Panama, Georgia, El Salvador, Serbia, Singapore, North Macedonia, Taiwan, Thailand, Tunisia, Togo, Turkey, Ukraine, Uruguay, and Cabo Verde.
Approved vaccines are Pfizer, AstraZeneca, Moderna, Janssen, and Nuvaxovid. You are considered vaccinated if all doses of a vaccine against SARS-Cov-2 have been administered for at least two weeks before traveling.
Do I need to take a PCR test before traveling to Lithuania?
COVID test prior to arrival: PCR within 72 hours or antigen within 48 hours for unvaccinated travelers.
COVID test exemptions: Children under 16, fully vaccinated travelers, and travelers coming from European Union member states, Iceland, Liechtenstein, Norway, Switzerland, the United Kingdom, Andorra, Monaco, San Marino, and the Holy See.
Do I need to quarantine in Lithuania?
Quarantine requirements: There are no quarantine requirements.
What are the required documents to apply?
- Your valid passport. (Confirm it has at least six months of remaining validity)
- Your email account (Mark iVisa.com as a trusted contact).
- A payment method: debit/credit card or Paypal account.
Start with your application.
What requirements should I meet to enter Lithuania during coronavirus?
- Present negative results of the coronavirus test, not older than 72 hours. (translated into Russian, Lithuanian, or English). No other languages will be accepted.
- Fill out the Online Registration Form and obtain the QR code.
- Purchase and confirm your flight tickets.
- Bank account statements to prove you have enough financial means to cover the expenses of your stay.
- Complete the 10-day quarantine period. This can be reduced to 7 days once a further negative test result is achieved. Fully vaccinated travelers do not need to quarantine.
All of your questions about How Citizens of Sweden Can Enter Lithuania During Coronavirus have an answer at our Customer support center.
Start with your application.
What are the restrictions in Lithuania due to Covid-19?
- Face masks are mandatory in public spaces.
- Indoor and outdoor gatherings are not allowed.
- Bars, pubs, restaurants, and cafes can only offer service to go.
- Only two people can stay together in public places.
- Shopping centers or beauty salons can only receive customers under appointment.
- Cultural attractions, entertainment places, or sports establishments are unavailable.
Chat with a Customer service agent about How Citizens of Sweden Can Enter Lithuania During Coronavirus.
What are the options to process the Lithuania Registration Form?
- Standard Processing Time: 24 hours - USD $42.99.
- Rush Processing Time: 2 hours - USD $72.99.
- Super Rush Processing Time: 15 minutes - USD $111.99.
Is iVisa.com a safe processing service?
It is one of the safest online options you will find. Our high-quality standards combined with a state-of-the-art security system allow us to guarantee the safety of your information. See what our users have to say about the results obtained with iVisa.com by entering the Customer comments section.
Do you have more consultations about How Citizens of Sweden Can Enter Lithuania During Coronavirus? We invite you to start a chat with one of our Customer service agents.
Where can I find more info?
The fastest way to get all the answers you need is to contact the Customer service center of iVisa.com.
If you have enough time to explore more articles, we invite you to visit the Blog section of iVisa.com.
The best way to know a country is to get into their traditions. For example, on a sporting level, Lithuania is recognized as the cradle of great basketball players. Some of them are world-class legends. The Lithuanian basketball team is one of the strongest in the world. Of course, basketball is the national sport. So it is a must to assist to a Basketball game to enjoy a top-level match.
Lithuania has some worth-to-visit natural attractions too. The Isthmus of Curland, for example, is a portion of land bathed by the Baltic Sea. The characteristic of this place is its dunes of fine white sand. The total length of this place is 94 km, of which 52 km are well-conditioned for cycling. A usual activity for families and tourists per equal is to hit the road by the saddle of a bicycle and enjoy the beautiful landscapes found between Vilnius and the Isthmus.