Learn More: Schengen Visa
Required Documents to Apply
Luxembourg is the second smallest country in Europe after Liechtenstein, but it is among the wealthiest countries in the world. It is the last Duchy in the world. Its official name is the Grand Duchy of Luxembourg. It has a strong industry, a rich history, and more attractions than you may expect from such a small country. Nevertheless, the people in Luxembourg has a very high standard of living, so you may want to prepare yourself before taking a trip. Your bank account might suffer. Even so, Luxembourg is a charming country with fascinating things to see.
Before you leave for Luxembourg, you need to check if you need a visa. Luxembourg is a member of the Schengen Area, so if you need a visa, you must apply for a Schengen visa at the nearest embassy. Nevertheless, that rule does not apply in two situations. The first one involves the fact that you are from a European Union country or a state that is in the European Economic Area. In that case, you are visa exempt and you can travel within Europe as you like. The second involves travelers from the countries that are in the visa waiver program of the Schengen Area. If none of the above applies to you, you need a Schengen visa.
To learn if you need a Schengen visa, you could read the visa policy of the Schengen Area. However, to make things simpler, iVisa created the Visa Checker. It is a brilliant but straightforward tool that gives you that information in just a second. All you have to do is select your country of origin and Luxembourg in the two drag-down menus. The result will let you know if you do not need a visa, and if you do, it gives you a list of embassies that you can visit and apply for a Schengen visa in-person.
When you need a Schengen visa, the next thing you need to do is to determine to which embassy you must go. The Schengen Area visa policy has some strict rules about that as well. If you travel only to Luxembourg, then you need to visit its nearest embassy. On the other hand, if you plan to visit multiple Schengen countries - and many people do - you must go to the embassy of the country that is your primary destination. If you cannot determine what your main destination is, the embassy you need to go to is the one of the country that you visit first.
The requirements for a Schengen visa are not out of the ordinary and they are usually easy to follow. However, we suggest that you call the embassy itself to give you a checklist. While there is plenty of information online, it is not always the most reliable. What we can tell you is that you need a passport that does not expire for another 6 months from the date of arrival in Luxembourg.
We regret that we cannot assist you with the Schengen visa application process, but we want you to find the information above useful for further information, do not hesitate to contact our support service. It is available 24/7, and it is entirely free of charge.
Our customers have great stories about us
Frequently Asked Questions
- Does the Luxembourg ETIAS have Multiple Entry?
- What is the validity of the Luxembourg ETIAS?
- What is the cost of the Luxemburg ETIAS?
- What are the requirements to get the Luxembourg ETIAS?
- How to get the Luxembourg ETIAS for citizens of Israel
- Where can I get the Luxembourg ETIAS for Citizens of El Salvador?
- How to apply for the Luxembourg ETIAS for Citizens of Mexico
- How to get the Luxembourg ETIAS for Citizens of Chile
- How can I apply for the Luxembourg ETIAS for Citizens of Guatemala?
- Where can I get the Luxembourg ETIAS for Citizens of Brazil?
- Important Information about the Luxembourg ETIAS for Citizens of Australia
- How to apply for the Luxembourg ETIAS for Citizens of Ukraine
- How to apply for the Luxemburg ETIAS for Citizens of Canada
- How to get the Luxembourg ETIAS for Citizens of United States of America
- Select the country to which you are requesting the visa
- Select the type of visa and read the instructions carefully.
- Select Apply Now
- Fill in the application form
- Pay using a Visa Card, Mastercard or other debit card.
- Await approval via email, then download and print the e-Visa from your account.
- Present your printed e-Visa to the immigration officer at the port of entry.
We know that our applicants can come across unexpected changes in their travel plans that may prevent them from traveling and therefore getting their visa. This is why we understand you may want to request a cancellation of your visa application and a credit for the amount paid. However, we will only approve the refund/credit if it follows our Refund policy guideline:
- If your application has not been reviewed by our team, nor submitted to the government for approval, then you will receive a credit for the full amount of the iVisa processing fee and government fee(visa cost).
- If your application has been reviewed by our team but has not yet been submitted to the government for approval, you will receive a credit for the full amount of the government fee (visa cost).
- If your application has been submitted to the government for approval or a visa is already issued, unfortunately, no credit is available.
Our policy also applies to these circumstances:
- If we make a mistake on your application, a 100% refund of the iVisa processing fee will be issued and we will process your visa again at no cost.
- If you purchase rush or super rush processing additional fee and we do not deliver the travel document within the agreed timeframe, you will receive a credit for the iVisa rush or super rush processing fee.
- If you miss your trip because iVisa does not deliver the travel document within the agreed timeframe, you will receive a full cash refund for the government fee and iVisa processing fee.
- The exception to the clause above is if the government is the cause of the delay or your arrival date was sooner than our super rush processing time. In such case, you will receive a credit for the iVisa processing fee.
If for any reason, you are not satisfied with our services, please feel free to contact us. Under reasonable circumstances, we will grant a credit of the iVisa processing fee to be used for a future order.
Because you simply deserve to get the most from your travel experience.
Now more than ever, the process of traveling has become a bit more complicated than what it used to be. As countries keep changing their regulations, paperwork keeps growing, and so do everyone’s stress levels.
For now, travel might feel different in several ways. People can expect to explore a world of face masks, social distancing, closed businesses, and 14-day quarantines.
Even so, iVisa.com firmly believes that traveling is one of the top ways to improve on personal and professional levels. Traveling makes you step out of your comfort zone and develop a sense of independence that will ultimately reflect on your decisions and the way you look at life in general. Traveling is indeed a form of education that can’t be learned by watching television or reading a book. It teaches important lessons and insights regarding cultures and traditions, touching the realms of history, economics, and geography and exposing you to different lifestyles and worldviews from your own. For life’s real education always happens outside your own four walls.
If you’re planning to travel soon, you’ve probably googled whether borders are open, which papers you need to present, and where you have to go to obtain that inescapable travel document. Whether it’s an electronic visa or health declaration, your travel date is coming, and you still don’t know when you’ll spare the time to complete those lengthy steps and be done with the whole process.
As a multicultural visa expert team, we understand how frustrating this is, especially when you’re trying to plan the trip of your dreams, choosing a hotel that you can afford to make ends meet, prepare reachable trip goals, and list the places you could realistically visit this year just to stay inspired.
Sometimes too much paperwork becomes an obstacle to the realization of your dreams, and that’s where we come in.
We want you to go out and buy that plane ticket, so everything else turns out to be an incredible adventure. Just don’t overthink it and let us take care of the rest. No busy lines at the airport, no queues at the embassy. Just a five-minute questionnaire that you can fill out from the comfort of your own home or anywhere in the world.
Your time is priceless, and so are the experiences you’re able to create when there’s enough of it. The reason to choose iVisa.com to process your travel document rests on that, but also on safety, speed, and simplicity.
Our tourist-friendly application process is fast and easy to fill out, making dealing with foreign governments a breeze. Clear instructions guide you every step of the way, and our team of immigration experts thoroughly reviews all documents before submitting them to the corresponding authorities.
Should you have any questions or doubts, both our call and message centers are ready to help you 24/7, so you can fully enjoy your trip and forget about the worries and frustrations of applying for a visa.
Depending on how quickly you need your travel document, you can select one of three processing options. However, some documents are available within hours, depending on the requirements. We will let you know right away if there are any issues with your application that require you to provide or adjust any further information, so we can issue your travel document as soon as possible.
When it comes to safety, we maintain the highest standards. Our top-notch data centers and innovative methods to secure our customer accounts and information mean you never have to worry about your sensitive information getting lost or falling into the wrong hands.
Our years of experience at processing travel documents have translated into thousands of positive reviews from satisfied users all over the globe, making iVisa.com one of the most trusted independent travel agencies for helping you obtain the travel documents you need to make your trip a success. So, why pay iVisa.com to process your travel documents then? To understand why time, distance, and valuable experiences are the secret ingredients of a more fulfilling life, which cannot be attained by sitting at home.
Experiences define you. It is from experiences that you learn and change. Traveling will provide you with plenty that will open your mind and help you adapt to any situation.
Make the most out of your time and turn it into travel experiences by processing your electronic documents with iVisa.com. You won’t regret it.