Learn More: Macao Health CodeDue to recent measures taken by governments to tackle COVID-19, visitors will be required to submit Official Health Documents for entry to each country. iVisa.com, in its effort to help all customers fulfill their travel dreams, designed special forms for you to travel safely. In March, The Macao SAR Government officially launched the "Macao Health Code" as an effort to stem COVID-19 spread in the community. All travelers entering Macao must declare their health condition. This Health Code works as a system, that classifies the traveler’s health status in different colors: red, yellow, and green. All visitors must complete a form with their personal information and answer some questions about symptoms, COVID-19-patient contact history, and travel history within the past 14 days. Once it is complete the visitor will receive a health code with a color. Travelers with a green code will be allowed to enter Macao without quarantine. Foreigners with a red color code will be denied to enter the country, while residents will be transferred to the public hospitals. iVisa thinking in their customers decided to simplify the process and designed a form easier that you can complete in a few minutes. iVisa will take care of what is next in the process and finally provide you by mail your document as a QR code. In this way, you will just need to show it to the authorities at the port of entry.
Our customers have great stories about us
Frequently Asked Questions
- WHAT ARE THE COLORS (RED, YELLOW, AND GREEN) IN THE MACAO HEALTH CODE AND WHAT DO THEY MEAN?
- WHAT INFORMATION DOES THE MACAO HEALTH CODE REQUIRE DURING CORONAVIRUS?
- How Can Citizens from Australia Enter Macao During Coronavirus?
- How Can Citizens from Canada Enter Macao During Coronavirus?
- How can Americans enter Macao during COVID-19?
- Select the country to which you are requesting the visa
- Select the type of visa and read the instructions carefully.
- Select Apply Now
- Fill in the application form
- Pay using a Visa Card, Mastercard or other debit card.
- Await approval via email, then download and print the e-Visa from your account.
- Present your printed e-Visa to the immigration officer at the port of entry.
We know that our applicants can come across unexpected changes in their travel plans that may prevent them from traveling and therefore getting their visa. This is why we understand you may want to request a cancellation of your visa application and a credit for the amount paid. However, we will only approve the refund/credit if it follows our Refund policy guideline:
- If your application has not been reviewed by our team, nor submitted to the government for approval, then you will receive a credit for the full amount of the iVisa processing fee and government fee(visa cost).
- If your application has been reviewed by our team but has not yet been submitted to the government for approval, you will receive a credit for the full amount of the government fee (visa cost).
- If your application has been submitted to the government for approval or a visa is already issued, unfortunately, no credit is available.
Our policy also applies to these circumstances:
- If we make a mistake on your application, a 100% refund of the iVisa processing fee will be issued and we will process your visa again at no cost.
- If you purchase rush or super rush processing additional fee and we do not deliver the travel document within the agreed timeframe, you will receive a credit for the iVisa rush or super rush processing fee.
- If you miss your trip because iVisa does not deliver the travel document within the agreed timeframe, you will receive a full cash refund for the government fee and iVisa processing fee.
- The exception to the clause above is if the government is the cause of the delay or your arrival date was sooner than our super rush processing time. In such case, you will receive a credit for the iVisa processing fee.
If for any reason, you are not satisfied with our services, please feel free to contact us. Under reasonable circumstances, we will grant a credit of the iVisa processing fee to be used for a future order.