We know that some nationalities don’t need a visa to enter multiple countries around the world. However, Madagascar requests the Madagascar Visa from citizens of every country in the world. The good news is that the process is simple, and iVisa.com can help you with it from start to finish! Madagascar is an incredible island with unique wildlife. Check out the famous lemur that is endemic to Madagascar.
If you are looking for more information about the countries that do not require a visa to enter Madagascar, then keep reading.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the Madagascar Visa?
The Madagascar Visa is an electronic visa that any traveler planning a trip to Madagascar must acquire. Currently, Madagascar doesn’t hold any agreements with any country to exempt them from the Madagascar Visa. Therefore, you can be sure that your nationality needs a Madagascar Visa.
Also, the Madagascar Visa is only valid for tourism purposes. Travelers can’t perform other activities in Madagascar aside from tourism. Go to the application page and start your incredible trip to Madagascar!
We can continue to explore the countries that do not require a visa to enter Madagascar in the next questions. However, we can assure you that citizens from most countries around the world need the Madagascar Visa.
What is the validity of the Madagascar Visa?
The Madagascar Visa offers two alternatives according to the validity of the document:
- Landing authorization with a 30 days after arrival validity and a Single Entry.
- Landing authorization with a validity of 60 days after arrival and provides a Single Entry to Madagascar.
We can help you figure out the countries that do not require a visa to enter Madagascar. Head to the Visa Checker and confirm what travel documents you need for Madagascar.
What information is required?
Visitors should fill out an electronic form with personal and trip details. Also, make sure to have the following:
- A valid passport, travelers’ passports must be valid for at least 6 months after arrival.
- A valid email address.
- Payment options, pay for the professional service with a credit/debit card or use a Paypal account.
If you are unsure about the countries that do not require a visa to enter Madagascar, then connect with our support agents. We can help you!
What are the processing times and fees?
- Standard processing service, wait a regular time of 7 days and pay USD 20.00 for our service.
- Rush processing service, receive the Madagascar Visa in 4 days for a USD 30.00 fee.
These prices only cover the iVisa.com service. Once you arrive, you will need to pay the following fees to the Madagascar authorities:
- For the electronic visa with a validity of 30 days after arrival make a payment of USD 37.00.
- For the travel document with 60 days after arrival validity, the price is USD 45.00.
Go to the application page and confirm the countries that do not require a visa to enter Madagascar.
What is the Madagascar Visa process?
- Fill out the electronic form with personal information and pick a processing time (Standard, Rush, or Super Rush).
- Check your information and correct any mistakes. Choose a payment method, between a credit/debit card or a Paypal account.
- Upload any supporting documents, if applicable.
How will I receive my Madagascar Visa?
Travelers will receive the Madagascar Visa in their email inbox. During the application, provide a valid email address so we can send you the travel document electronically.
As soon as you arrive, show the Madagascar Visa on your smartphone or a printed document.
How safe is iVisa.com?
Incredibly safe! iVisa.com has been providing travel services for years, and our previous customers have had excellent results.
Navigate the comments section and confirm that our services are the most suitable for your requirements.
Where can I find more information?
Contact our customer service agents who are available all day and all night. We can tell you all the details about the countries that do not require a visa to enter Madagascar. Also, write to email@example.com
Besides, explore the application page for more details about traveling to Madagascar.
Start the process to obtain the Madagascar Visa today! This unique country is waiting for your visit!