All Romania nationals who would like to travel to Madagascar will need a visa to enter the country. You have two choices: a 30-day passport or a 60-day tourist visa. Upon arrival, Madagascar allows visitors from Romania to obtain an internet visa. Just present it to immigration officials and pay for your visa upon arrival. Today, it's easier than ever to apply online for a Madagascar visa.
See our FAQs below for data on how toget a Madagascar visa as a Romania resident.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
If I am from Romania, can I get a Madagascar visa online?
Yes. You can get a Madagascar Tourist e-Visa online much more easily than going to an embassy or consulate.
What are my options for online visas for Madagascar?
You have a choice to get either a 30-day or 60-day e-Visa.
30-day visas are valid for 30 days after arrival with a maximum stay of 30 days Per Entry.
60-day visas are valid for 60 days after arrival with a maximum stay of 60 days Per Entry.
How long will it take to get my Tourist e-Visa for Madagascar?
This will depend on whether you choose the 30- or 60-day visa upon arrival, and whether you have chosen Standard or Rush processing. For a faster visa processing time, select Rush.
|30-day Visa||7 days||5 days|
|60-day Visa||7 days||5 days|
How much does a Tourist e-Visa for Madagascar cost?
All citizens of Romania have the ability to get the e-Visa upon arrival (Landing Authorization) for varying prices depending on the length of their stay.
|30-day Visa||USD 0.00||USD 0.00|
|60-day Visa||USD 0.00||USD 0.00|
Note that you must pay for your visa on arrival at the port of entry when you land in Madagascar. iVisa provides you with the Tourist e-Visa Landing Authorization to make your paperwork process in Madagascar much smoother upon arrival.
What documents do I need to apply for an e-Visa to Madagascar?
Gather these documents as a citizen of Romania to apply for a visa and to enter Madagascar:
- VALID PASSPORT - Your Romania passport must be valid for at least 6 months to enter Madagascar. Ensure you have two blank pages for stamping.
- RETURN/ONWARD TICKET - You must prove to Madagascar Immigration officials that you will be leaving Madagascar and either returning home or going to another country before or on the expiration date of your visa.
- PASSPORT SCAN - iVisa will need to be able to securely process your online visa application, so we will need a scanned copy of the passport biography.
- EMAIL ADDRESS - Provide your current email address. We send all visas and visas on arrival to the email address you enter on your application.
- PAYMENT METHOD - iVisa accepts credit and debit cards like Visa and MasterCard, and we also accept PayPal.
How many times can I enter Madagascar with my e-Visa on Arrival?
If you have a 30-day e-Visa, you will have a Single Entry visa.
If you have a 60-day e-Visa, you will have a Single Entry
Online Visas for Madagascar | Romania Citizens
We know today’s travelers want modern-day options for planning their travel. That’s why we started iVisa. Your online Madagascar visa application process will be safe, fast, and easier than ever. We have helped thousands of travelers just like you.
We hope you enjoy your visit to Madagascar. For more answers, click on the chat bubble in the lower right-hand corner.