Residents of Samoa who would like to travel to Madagascar should be aware that they will need a visa to enter the country. There are two choices: a 30-day passport or a 60-day tourist visa. Luckily, Madagascar allows its visitors from Samoa to use an internet visa upon arrival. Simply present it to immigration officials and pay for your visa upon arrival. Today, it's easier than ever to apply online for a Madagascar visa.
See our FAQs below for data on how toget a Madagascar visa as a citizen of Samoa.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
If I am from Samoa, can I get a Madagascar visa online?
Yes. You can get a Madagascar Tourist e-Visa online much more easily than going to a consulate.
What are my options for online visas for Madagascar?
You have the choice to get either a 30-day or 60-day e-Visa.
30-day visas are valid for 30 days after arrival with a maximum stay of 30 days Per Entry.
60-day visas are valid for 60 days after arrival with a maximum stay of 60 days Per Entry.
How long will it take to get my Tourist e-Visa for Madagascar?
This depends on whether you decide on the 30- or 60-day visa, and whether you choose Standard or Rush processing. For faster visa processing time, select Rush.
|30-day Visa||7 days||4 days|
|60-day Visa||7 days||4 days|
How much does a Tourist e-Visa for Madagascar cost?
All travelers from Samoa can easily get their e-Visa upon arrival to Madagascar (Landing Authorization) for varying prices, depending on the length of their stay.
|30-day Visa||USD 37.00||USD 37.00|
|60-day Visa||USD 45.00||USD 45.00|
Please note that you will need to pay for your visa when you land in Madagascar. iVisa provides you with the Tourist e-Visa Landing Authorization to make your paperwork process in Madagascar much simpler upon arrival.
What documents do I need to apply for an e-Visa to Madagascar?
Make sure to have these documents ready when applying for a visa and to enter Madagascar:
- VALID PASSPORT - Your Samoa passport must be valid for at least 6 months to enter Madagascar. Ensure you have two blank pages for stamping.
- RETURN/ONWARD TICKET - You must prove to Madagascar Immigration officials that you will be leaving Madagascar and either returning home or going to another country before or on the expiration date of your visa.
- PASSPORT SCAN - iVisa will need to be able to securely process your online visa application, so we will require a scanned copy of the passport biography.
- EMAIL ADDRESS - Provide your current email address. iVisa will send all visas and visas on arrival to the email address you enter on your application.
- PAYMENT METHOD - We accept credit and debit cards like Visa and MasterCard, and we also accept PayPal.
How many times can I enter Madagascar with my e-Visa on Arrival?
If you have a 30-day e-Visa, you will have a Single Entry visa.
If you have a 60-day e-Visa, you will have a Single Entry
Online Visas for Madagascar | Samoa Citizens
At iVisa, we understand that travelers want streamlined, modern options that save them time when planning their travel. That’s why we started iVisa. Your online Madagascar visa application process will be fast, secure and easier than ever. We have helped thousands of travelers just like you get through the visa process in no time.
We hope you enjoy your visit to Madagascar. For more information, click on the chat bubble in the lower right-hand corner.