Citizens of San Marino planning a trip to Madagascar should know that they will need a visa to enter the country. There are two choices: a 30-day passport or a 60-day tourist visa. Luckily, Madagascar allows its visitors from San Marino to use an internet visa upon arrival. Simply present it to immigration officials and pay for your visa upon arrival. Today, it's easier than ever to apply online for a Madagascar visa.
See our FAQs below for data on how to get a Madagascar visa as a citizen of San Marino.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
If I am from San Marino, can I get a Madagascar visa online?
Yes. You can get a Madagascar Tourist e-Visa online and skip having to go to a consulate or embassy in-person.
What are my options for online visas for Madagascar?
Choose from either a 30-day or 60-day e-Visa.
30-day visas are valid for 30 days after arrival with a maximum stay of 30 days Per Entry.
60-day visas are valid for 60 days after arrival with a maximum stay of 60 days Per Entry.
How long will it take to get my Tourist e-Visa for Madagascar?
This will depend on whether you decide on a 30- or 60-day visa, and whether you choose Standard or Rush processing. For faster visa processing time, select Rush processing.
|30-day Visa||6 business days||4 business days|
|60-day Visa||6 business days||4 business days|
How much does a Tourist e-Visa for Madagascar cost?
All residents of San Marino can get their e-Visa easily upon arrival to Madagascar (Landing Authorization) for varying prices, depending on the length of their stay.
|30-day Visa||USD 0.00||USD 0.00|
|60-day Visa||USD 0.00||USD 0.00|
Please note that you will need to pay for your visa upon arrival in Madagascar. iVisa provides you with the Tourist e-Visa Landing Authorization to make the paperwork process faster and easier.
What documents do I need to apply for an e-Visa to Madagascar?
To save yourself time, gather these documents before applying for a visa and to enter Madagascar:
- VALID PASSPORT - Your San Marino passport must be valid for at least 6 months to enter Madagascar. Ensure you have two blank pages for stamping.
- RETURN/ONWARD TICKET - You must prove to Madagascar Immigration officials that you will be leaving Madagascar and either returning home or going to another country before or on the expiration date of your visa.
- PASSPORT SCAN - iVisa will need to be able to securely process your online visa application, so we will require a scanned copy of the passport biography.
- EMAIL ADDRESS - Provide us with your current email address. iVisa will then send all visas and visas on arrival to the email address you enter on your application.
- PAYMENT METHOD - We accept credit and debit cards like Visa and MasterCard, and we also accept PayPal.
How many times can I enter Madagascar with my e-Visa on Arrival?
If you have a 30-day e-Visa, you will have a Single Entry visa.
If you have a 60-day e-Visa, you will have a Single Entry
Online Visas for Madagascar | San Marino Citizens
We at iVisa understand that travelers want a streamlined, modern process that saves them time when planning their travel. That’s why we started iVisa. Your online Madagascar visa application process will be fast, secure and easier than ever. We have helped thousands of travelers just like you get through the visa process in no time.
We hope you enjoy your visit to Madagascar. For more information, click on the chat bubble in the lower right-hand corner.