Citizens of Sao Tome & Principe planning to travel to Madagascar should be aware that they will need a visa to enter the country. They will have two choices: a 30-day passport or a 60-day tourist visa. Luckily, Madagascar allows its visitors from Sao Tome & Principe to use an internet visa upon arrival. Simply present it to immigration officials and pay for your visa upon arrival. Today, it's easier than ever to apply online for a Madagascar visa.
See our FAQs below for data on how to get a Madagascar visa as a citizen of Sao Tome & Principe.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
If I am from Sao Tome & Principe, can I get a Madagascar visa online?
Yes. You can get a Madagascar Tourist e-Visa online and skip the consulate or embassy.
What are my options for online visas for Madagascar?
Choose from either a 30-day or 60-day e-Visa.
30-day visas are valid for 30 days after arrival with a maximum stay of 30 days Per Entry.
60-day visas are valid for 60 days after arrival with a maximum stay of 60 days Per Entry.
How long will it take to get my Tourist e-Visa for Madagascar?
This will depend on whether you decide on a 30- or 60-day visa, and whether you select Standard or Rush processing. For faster visa processing time, select Rush processing.
|30-day Visa||6 business days||4 business days|
|60-day Visa||6 business days||4 business days|
How much does a Tourist e-Visa for Madagascar cost?
All citizens of Sao Tome & Principe can get their e-Visa easily upon arrival to Madagascar (Landing Authorization). The price will vary, depending on the length of their stay.
|30-day Visa||USD 0.00||USD 0.00|
|60-day Visa||USD 0.00||USD 0.00|
Please note that you will need to pay for your visa upon arrival in Madagascar. iVisa provides you with the Tourist e-Visa Landing Authorization to make the paperwork process faster and easier.
What documents do I need to apply for an e-Visa to Madagascar?
To save time, make sure to gather these documents before applying for a visa and to enter Madagascar:
- VALID PASSPORT - Your Sao Tome & Principe passport must be valid for at least 6 months to enter Madagascar. Ensure you have two blank pages for stamping.
- RETURN/ONWARD TICKET - You must prove to Madagascar Immigration officials that you will be leaving Madagascar and either returning home or going to another country before or on the expiration date of your visa.
- PASSPORT SCAN - iVisa will need to be able to securely process your online visa application, so we will require a scanned copy of the passport biography.
- EMAIL ADDRESS - Provide us with your current email address. iVisa will then send all visas and visas on arrival to the email address you enter on your application.
- PAYMENT METHOD - We accept credit and debit cards like Visa and MasterCard, and we also accept PayPal.
How many times can I enter Madagascar with my e-Visa on Arrival?
If you have a 30-day e-Visa, you will have a Single Entry visa.
If you have a 60-day e-Visa, you will have a Single Entry
Online Visas for Madagascar | Sao Tome & Principe Citizens
At iVisa, we know that tourists want a streamlined, sophisticated process that saves them effort when preparing their journey. This is why iVisa began. Your internet application for a Madagascar visa will be faster, easier and quicker than traditional ways. You can get through the visa process in no time. We've helped thousands of tourists around the world.
We hope you will enjoy your Madagascar visit. Press on the chat bubble in the bottom right corner for more information.