Are you a citizen of Saudi Arabia who’s planning to travel to Madagascar? Then you should understand that to enter the nation you will need a visa. You'll have two options: a passport for 30 days or a tourist visa for 60 days. Fortunately, upon arrival, Madagascar enables its Saudi Arabia tourists to use an online visa. Simply present it and pay for your visa upon entry to immigration authorities. Application for a Madagascar visa online today is simpler than ever.
See our FAQs below for data on how to get a Madagascar visa as a resident of Saudi Arabia.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
If I am from Saudi Arabia, can I get a Madagascar visa online?
Yes. You can get a Madagascar Tourist e-Visa online and skip the consulate or embassy.
What are my options for online visas for Madagascar?
Choose from either a 30-day or 60-day e-Visa.
30-day visas are valid for 30 days after arrival with a maximum stay of 30 days Per Entry.
60-day visas are valid for 60 days after arrival with a maximum stay of 60 days Per Entry.
How long will it take to get my Tourist e-Visa for Madagascar?
This will depend on whether you decide on a 30- or 60-day visa, and whether you select Standard or Rush processing. For faster visa processing time, select Rush processing.
|30-day Visa||7 days||4 days|
|60-day Visa||7 days||4 days|
How much does a Tourist e-Visa for Madagascar cost?
All citizens of Saudi Arabia can get their e-Visa easily upon arrival to Madagascar (Landing Authorization). The price will vary, depending on the length of their stay.
|30-day Visa||USD 37.00||USD 37.00|
|60-day Visa||USD 45.00||USD 45.00|
Please note that you will need to pay for your visa upon arrival in Madagascar. iVisa provides you with the Tourist e-Visa Landing Authorization to make the paperwork process faster and easier.
What documents do I need to apply for an e-Visa to Madagascar?
To save time, make sure to gather these documents before applying for a visa and to enter Madagascar:
- VALID PASSPORT - Your Saudi Arabia passport must be valid for at least 6 months to enter Madagascar. Ensure you have two blank pages for stamping.
- RETURN/ONWARD TICKET - You must prove to Madagascar Immigration officials that you will be leaving Madagascar and either returning home or going to another country before or on the expiration date of your visa.
- PASSPORT SCAN - iVisa will need to be able to securely process your online visa application, so we will require a scanned copy of the passport biography.
- EMAIL ADDRESS - Provide us with your current email address. iVisa will then send all visas and visas on arrival to the email address you enter on your application.
- PAYMENT METHOD - We accept credit and debit cards like Visa and MasterCard, and we also accept PayPal.
How many times can I enter Madagascar with my e-Visa on Arrival?
If you have a 30-day e-Visa, you will have a Single Entry visa.
If you have a 60-day e-Visa, you will have a Single Entry
Online Visas for Madagascar | Saudi Arabia Citizens
At iVisa, we know that tourists want a streamlined, sophisticated process that saves them effort when preparing their journey. This is why iVisa began. Your internet application for a Madagascar visa will be faster, easier and quicker than traditional ways. You can get through the visa process in no time. We've helped thousands of tourists around the world.
We hope you will enjoy your Madagascar visit. Press on the chat bubble in the bottom right corner for more information.