Are you a resident of Seychelles who is planning a trip to Madagascar? Then you should know that to enter the nation you will need a visa. You'll have two options: a passport for 30 days or a visitor visa for 60 days. Fortunately, upon arrival, Madagascar enables its visitors from Seychelles to use an online visa. Simply present it and pay for your visa upon entry to immigration authorities. Application for a Madagascar visa online today is simpler than ever.
See our FAQs below for data on how to attain a Madagascar visa as a resident of Seychelles.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
If I am from Seychelles, can I get a Madagascar visa online?
Yes. You can easily apply for a Madagascar Tourist e-Visa online and skip the embassy.
What are my options for online visas for Madagascar?
Choose from either a 30-day or 60-day e-Visa.
30-day visas are valid for 30 days after arrival with a maximum stay of 30 days Per Entry.
60-day visas are valid for 60 days after arrival with a maximum stay of 60 days Per Entry.
How long will it take to attain my Tourist e-Visa for Madagascar?
This will depend on whether you want to choose a 30- or 60-day visa, and whether you select Standard or Rush processing. For faster visa processing time, select Rush processing.
|30-day Visa||7 days||4 days|
|60-day Visa||7 days||4 days|
How much does a Tourist e-Visa for Madagascar cost?
All residents of Seychelles are able to attain their e-Visa easily upon arrival to Madagascar (Landing Authorization). The price will vary, depending on the length of their stay.
|30-day Visa||USD 37.00||USD 37.00|
|60-day Visa||USD 45.00||USD 45.00|
Don’t forget that you will have to pay for your visa upon arrival in Madagascar. iVisa provides you with the Tourist e-Visa Landing Authorization to make the paperwork process even faster.
What documents do I need to apply for an e-Visa to Madagascar?
Ensure to have these documents ready when applying for a visa and to enter Madagascar:
- VALID PASSPORT - Your Seychelles passport must be valid for at least 6 months to enter Madagascar. Ensure you have two blank pages for stamping.
- RETURN/ONWARD TICKET - You must prove to Madagascar Immigration officials that you will be leaving Madagascar and either returning home or going to another country before or on the expiration date of your visa.
- PASSPORT SCAN - iVisa will need to be able to securely process your online visa application, so we will require a scanned copy of the passport biography.
- EMAIL ADDRESS - Provide us with your current email address. iVisa will then send all visas and visas on arrival to the email address you enter on your application.
- PAYMENT METHOD - We accept credit and debit cards like Visa and MasterCard, and we also accept PayPal.
How many times can I enter Madagascar with my e-Visa on Arrival?
If you have a 30-day e-Visa, you will have a Single Entry visa.
If you have a 60-day e-Visa, you will have a Single Entry
Online Visas for Madagascar | Seychelles Citizens
At iVisa, we understand that today’s travelers want a streamlined, sophisticated process that saves them effort when preparing their trip. This is why iVisa began. Your internet application for an e-Visa will be safer and quicker than slower traditional methods. You can get through the visa process in no time. We've helped thousands of visitors around the world.
We hope you will enjoy your Madagascar visit. Press on the chat bubble in the bottom right corner for more information.