Citizens of Singapore planning a trip to Madagascar should be aware that they will need a visa before entering the country.There are two options when it comes to length of stay: a passport for 30 days or a visitor visa for 60 days. Upon arrival, Madagascar lets its visitors from Singapore use an online visa. Simply present it and pay for your e-Visa to immigration authorities when you arrive. Applying for a Madagascar visa online is simpler than ever before.
See our FAQs below for data on how to attain a Madagascar visa as a resident of Singapore.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
If I am from Singapore, can I get a Madagascar visa online?
Yes. You can easily apply for a Madagascar Tourist e-Visa online and skip the embassy.
What are my options for online visas for Madagascar?
Choose from either a 30-day or 60-day e-Visa.
30-day visas are valid for 30 days after arrival with a maximum stay of 30 days Per Entry.
60-day visas are valid for 60 days after arrival with a maximum stay of 60 days Per Entry.
How long will it take to attain my Tourist e-Visa for Madagascar?
This will depend on whether you want to choose a 30- or 60-day visa, and whether you choose our Standard or Rush processing. For faster visa processing time, select Rush processing.
|30-day Visa||6 Business Days||4 Business Days|
|60-day Visa||6 Business Days||4 Business Days|
How much does a Tourist e-Visa for Madagascar cost?
Visitors from Singapore are able to attain an e-Visa on arrival to Madagascar (Landing Authorization). The prices of the visa vary depending on the length of stay desired.
|30-day Visa||USD 37.00||USD 37.00|
|60-day Visa||USD 45.00||USD 45.00|
Remember that you will have to pay for your visa upon arrival in Madagascar. iVisa provides you with the Tourist e-Visa Landing Authorization to make the paperwork process even faster.
What documents do I need to apply for an e-Visa to Madagascar?
Ensure to have these documents ready when applying for a visa and to enter Madagascar:
- VALID PASSPORT - Your Singapore passport must be valid for at least 6 months to enter Madagascar. Check that you have two blank pages for stamping.
- RETURN/ONWARD TICKET - You will need to prove to Madagascar Immigration officials that you will be leaving Madagascar and either returning home or going to another country before or on the expiration date of your visa.
- PASSPORT SCAN - iVisa will need to be able to securely process your online visa application, so we will require a scanned copy of the passport biography.
- EMAIL ADDRESS - After you provide us with your current email address, iVisa will then send all visas and visas on arrival to the email address you enter on your application.
- PAYMENT METHOD - We accept credit and debit cards like Visa and MasterCard, and we also accept PayPal.
How many times can I enter Madagascar with my e-Visa on Arrival?
If you have a 30-day e-Visa, you will have a Single Entry visa.
If you have a 60-day e-Visa, you will have a Single Entry
Online Visas for Madagascar | Singapore Citizens
iVisa knows travelers need a secure and streamlined visa application process. iVisa provides exactly that. Your online application for an e-Visa will be faster than traditional methods. You can get through the visa process in no time. We've helped thousands of visitors around the world get to their destination faster and without the hassle of visiting an embassy.
We hope you will enjoy your trip to Madagascar. Press on the chat bubble in the bottom right corner for more information.