Residents of Slovakia who wish to visit to Madagascar should know that they will need a visa before entering the country.There are two options when it comes to length of stay: a passport for 30 days or a visitor visa for 60 days. Once you arrive, Madagascar will allow you to use your online visa. Simply present it to immigration authorities and pay for your visa. Applying for a Madagascar visa online is simpler than ever before with e-Visa.
See our FAQs below for information on how to get your Madagascar visa as a resident of Slovakia.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
If I am from Slovakia, can I get a Madagascar visa online?
Yes. You can apply for Tourist e-Visa to visit Madagascar quickly online and skip the embassy.
What are my options for online visas for Madagascar?
Choose from either a 30-day or 60-day e-Visa.
30-day visas are valid for 30 days after arrival with a maximum stay of 30 days Per Entry.
60-day visas are valid for 60 days after arrival with a maximum stay of 60 days Per Entry.
How long will it take to attain my Tourist e-Visa for Madagascar?
This will depend on whether you want to choose a 30- or 60-day visa, and whether you choose our Standard or Rush processing. For faster visa processing time, select Rush processing.
|30-day Visa||6 business days||4 business days|
|60-day Visa||6 business days||4 business days|
How much does a Tourist e-Visa for Madagascar cost?
Citizens of Slovakia can get an e-Visa on arrival to Madagascar (Landing Authorization). The prices will vary depending on the length of stay desired.
|30-day Visa||USD 0.00||USD 0.00|
|60-day Visa||USD 0.00||USD 0.00|
Remember that you will have to pay for your visa upon arrival in Madagascar. iVisa provides you with the Tourist e-Visa Landing Authorization to make the paperwork process even faster.
What documents do I need to apply for an e-Visa to Madagascar?
Gather these documents before applying for a visa and to enter Madagascar:
- VALID PASSPORT - Your Slovakia passport must be valid for at least 6 months to enter Madagascar. Check that you have two blank pages for stamping.
- RETURN/ONWARD TICKET - You will need to prove to Madagascar Immigration officials that you will be leaving Madagascar and either returning home or going to another country before or on the expiration date of your visa.
- PASSPORT SCAN - iVisa will need to be able to securely process your online visa application, so we will require a scanned copy of the passport biography.
- EMAIL ADDRESS - After you provide us with your current email address, iVisa will then send all visas and visas on arrival to the email address you enter on your application.
- PAYMENT METHOD - We accept credit and debit cards like Visa and MasterCard, and we also accept PayPal.
How many times can I enter Madagascar with my e-Visa on Arrival?
If you have a 30-day e-Visa, you will have a Single Entry visa.
If you have a 60-day e-Visa, you will have a Single Entry
Online Visas for Madagascar | Slovakia Citizens
In today’s fast-paced world, iVisa knows travelers need a secure and fast visa application process. iVisa provides exactly that. Your online application for an e-Visa will be much faster than traditional methods. We've helped thousands of visitors around the world get to their destination faster and without the hassle of visiting an embassy.
We hope you enjoy your visit to Madagascar. Press on the chat bubble in the bottom right corner for more information.