Travelers from Slovenia who wish to visit to Madagascar should know that they will be required to attain a visa before entering the country.There are two length of stay options: a passport for 30 days or a visitor visa for 60 days. Once you arrive in the country, Madagascar will allow you to use your online visa. Simply present it to immigration authorities and pay for your visa. Applying for a Madagascar visa online is simpler than ever before with e-Visa.
See our FAQs below for information on how to get your Madagascar visa as a resident of Slovenia.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
If I am from Slovenia, can I get a Madagascar visa online?
Yes. You can apply for Tourist e-Visa to Madagascar easily online without having to visit your local embassy.
What are my options for online visas for Madagascar?
Choose from either a 30-day or 60-day e-Visa.
30-day visas are valid for 30 days after arrival with a maximum stay of 30 days Per Entry.
60-day visas are valid for 60 days after arrival with a maximum stay of 60 days Per Entry.
How long will it take to attain my Tourist e-Visa for Madagascar?
The time it will take to receive your e-Visa will depend on whether you’ve chosen the 30- or 60-day visa, and whether you’ve chosen our Standard or Rush processing. For faster visa processing time, select Rush processing.
|30-day Visa||7 days||5 days|
|60-day Visa||7 days||5 days|
How much does a Tourist e-Visa for Madagascar cost?
Citizens of Slovenia can get an e-Visa on arrival to Madagascar (Landing Authorization). The prices will vary depending on the length of stay desired.
|30-day Visa||USD 0.00||USD 0.00|
|60-day Visa||USD 0.00||USD 0.00|
Please remember that you'll have to pay for your visa once you arrive in Madagascar. iVisa provides you with the Tourist e-Visa Landing Authorization to make the paperwork process even faster.
What documents do I need to apply for an e-Visa to Madagascar?
Gather the following documents before applying for a visa and to enter Madagascar:
- VALID PASSPORT - Your Slovenia passport must be valid for at least 6 months to enter Madagascar. Check that you have two blank pages for stamping.
- RETURN/ONWARD TICKET - You will need to prove to Madagascar Immigration officials that you will be leaving Madagascar and either returning home or going to another country before or on the expiration date of your visa.
- PASSPORT SCAN - iVisa will need to be able to securely process your online visa application, so we will require a scanned copy of the passport biography.
- EMAIL ADDRESS - After you provide us with your current email address, iVisa will then send all visas and visas on arrival to the email address you enter on your application.
- PAYMENT METHOD - We accept credit and debit cards like Visa and MasterCard, and we also accept PayPal.
How many times can I enter Madagascar with my e-Visa on Arrival?
If you have a 30-day e-Visa, you will have a Single Entry visa.
If you have a 60-day e-Visa, you will have a Single Entry
Online Visas for Madagascar | Slovenia Citizens
In today’s fast-paced world, iVisa knows travelers need a secure and fast visa application process. iVisa provides exactly that. Your online application for an e-Visa will be much faster than traditional methods. We've helped thousands of visitors around the world get to their destination faster and without the hassle of visiting an embassy.
We hope you enjoy your visit to Madagascar. Press on the chat bubble in the bottom right corner for more information.