Travelers from Somalia who need to make a trip to Madagascar should be aware that they will be required to attain a visa before entering the country.There are two length of stay options available: a passport for 30 days or a visitor visa for 60 days. Once arriving in the country, Madagascar will allow you to use your online visa easily. Just show it to immigration authorities and pay for your visa. Applying for a Madagascar visa online is simpler than ever before with e-Visa.
See our FAQs below for information on how to get your visa as a resident of Somalia.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
If I am from Somalia, can I get a Madagascar visa online?
Yes. You can apply for Tourist e-Visa to Madagascar securely online without having to visit your local embassy.
What are my options for online visas for Madagascar?
Choose from either a 30-day or 60-day e-Visa.
30-day visas are valid for 30 days after arrival with a maximum stay of 30 days Per Entry.
60-day visas are valid for 60 days after arrival with a maximum stay of 60 days Per Entry.
How long will it take to attain my Tourist e-Visa for Madagascar?
The time it will take to receive your e-Visa will depend on whether you’ve selected the 30- or 60-day visa, and whether you choose our Standard or Rush processing. For faster visa processing time, select Rush processing.
|30-day Visa||6 Business Days||4 Business Days|
|60-day Visa||6 Business Days||4 Business Days|
How much does a Tourist e-Visa for Madagascar cost?
Travelers from Somalia can attain their e-Visa on arrival to Madagascar (Landing Authorization). The prices will vary depending on the length of stay desired.
|30-day Visa||USD 37.00||USD 37.00|
|60-day Visa||USD 45.00||USD 45.00|
Please remember that you'll have to pay for your visa once you arrive in Madagascar. iVisa provides you with the Tourist e-Visa Landing Authorization to make the paperwork process even faster.
What documents do I need to apply for an e-Visa to Madagascar?
Gather the following documents before applying for a visa and to enter Madagascar:
- VALID PASSPORT - Your Somalia passport must be valid for at least 6 months to enter Madagascar. Check that you have two blank pages for stamping.
- RETURN/ONWARD TICKET - You will need to prove to Madagascar Immigration officials that you will be leaving Madagascar and either returning home or going to another country before or on the expiration date of your visa.
- PASSPORT SCAN - iVisa will need to be able to securely process your online visa application, so we require a scanned copy of the passport biography.
- EMAIL ADDRESS - After you provide us with your current email address, iVisa will then send all visas and visas on arrival to the email address you enter on your application.
- PAYMENT METHOD - We accept credit and debit cards like Visa and MasterCard, and we also accept PayPal.
How many times can I enter Madagascar with my e-Visa on Arrival?
If you have a 30-day e-Visa, you will have a Single Entry visa.
If you have a 60-day e-Visa, you will have a Single Entry
Online Visas for Madagascar | Somalia Citizens
In the high-tech world of today, iVisa understands that travelers need a secure and fast visa application process. That’s why we at iVisa created e-Visas. Your online application for this visa is much faster and more secure than traditional methods. We've helped thousands of people around the world get to their destination faster and without the hassle of visiting an embassy.
We welcome you to enjoy the beauty of Madagascar! Press on the chat bubble in the bottom right corner for more information.