Are you a citizen of Vietnam who is planning to travel to Madagascar? Then you’ll need a visa before entering the country. There are two choices for citizens of Vietnam: a 30-day visa or a 60-day visa. Once you arrive in Madagascar, you can immediately use your digital visa after payment. Simply pay for your visa when you arrive at immigration. The internet e-Visa application is easier than ever.
See our FAQs below for information on how to get your visa as a resident of Vietnam.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
If I am from Vietnam, can I get a Madagascar visa online?
Yes. You can apply for a Tourist e-Visa to Madagascar securely online without having to visit your embassy.
What are my options for online visas for Madagascar?
Choose from either a 30-day or 60-day e-Visa.
30-day visas are valid for 30 days after arrival with a maximum stay of 30 days Per Entry.
60-day visas are valid for 60 days after arrival with a maximum stay of 60 days Per Entry.
How long will it take to attain my Tourist e-Visa for Madagascar?
The time it will take to get your e-Visa will depend on whether you’ve selected the 30- or 60-day visa, and whether you choose our Standard or Rush processing. For quicker visa processing time, select Rush processing.
|30-day Visa||7 days||4 days|
|60-day Visa||7 days||4 days|
How much does a Tourist e-Visa for Madagascar cost?
Travelers coming to Madagascar from Vietnam can get an e-Visa upon arrival to Madagascar (Landing Authorization). The costs vary depending on the length of stay necessary.
|30-day Visa||USD 0.00||USD 0.00|
|60-day Visa||USD 0.00||USD 0.00|
Please note that you'll have to pay for your visa once you arrive in Madagascar. iVisa will provide you with the Tourist e-Visa Landing Authorization to make the paperwork process simple and easy.
What documents do I need to apply for an e-Visa to Madagascar?
Please make sure to have the following documents with you for when you apply for a visa to enter Madagascar:
- VALID PASSPORT - Your Vietnam passport needs to be valid for at least 6 months to enter Madagascar. Check that you have two blank pages for stamping.
- RETURN/ONWARD TICKET - You will need to demonstrate to Madagascar Immigration officers that you will be leaving Madagascar and either returning home or going to another nation on or before the expiration date of your visa.
- PASSPORT SCAN - iVisa will need to be able to securely process your online visa application, so we require a scanned copy of the passport biography.
- EMAIL ADDRESS - After your email address has been provided to us, iVisa will send all visas and visas on arrival to this address.
- PAYMENT METHOD - We accept credit and debit cards like Visa and MasterCard, and we also accept PayPal.
How many times can I enter Madagascar with my e-Visa on Arrival?
If you have a 30-day e-Visa, you will have a Single Entry visa.
If you have a 60-day e-Visa, you will have a Single Entry
Online Visas for Madagascar | Vietnam Citizens
iVisa understands that in today's busy world, travellers need to have a secure visa application process. That's precisely why e-Visas were created. Our easy e-Visa application has helped visitors from all around the planet get to their intended destination and without needing to visit a consulate.
Click the chat bubble icon in the bottom right corner of this page for more information.
We hope you enjoy your stay in Madagascar!