Traveling from Mauritania to Madagascar or stopping there during your vacation? All travelers from Mauritania have a choice between a 30-day visa and a 60-day tourist visa. Madagascar encourages Mauritanian nationals to obtain a visa on arrival online, and when you arrive in Madagascar for vacation, you can show this to Immigration officials and pay for your visa on arrival. Now, it is quicker than ever to obtain a Madagascar visa online.
Read our FAQs for specifics on how to obtain a Madagascar visa as a citizen of Mauritania.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
If I am from Mauritania, can I get a Madagascar visa online?
Yes. You can get your Madagascar Tourist e-Visa Landing Authorization from your smartphone or computer more quickly than waiting at an embassy or consulate.
What are my options for online visas for Madagascar?
You have a choice between a 30-day or 60-day e-Visa.
30-day visas are good for 30 days after arrival with a maximum stay of 30 days Per Entry.
60-day visas are good for 60 days after arrival with a maximum stay of 60 days Per Entry.
How long will it take to get my Tourist e-Visa for Madagascar?
It depends between the 30- or 60-day visa on arrival, and whether you decide between Standard or Rush processing times. For more speedy visa processing, choose the Rush option.
|30-day Visa||7 days||5 days|
|60-day Visa||7 days||5 days|
How much does a Tourist e-Visa for Madagascar cost?
Mauritanian travelers going to Madagascar can get an e-Visa on Arrival (Landing Authorization) for varying prices depending on how many days you want to travel in Madagascar.
|30-day Visa||USD 0.00||USD 0.00|
|60-day Visa||USD 0.00||USD 0.00|
Remember that you will have to pay for your Visa on Arrival at the port of entry when you arrive in Madagascar. Official entry into Madagascar is up to border patrol at the time of arrival. iVisa provides you with the Tourist e-Visa Landing Authorization to make entering into Madagascar quicker upon arrival.
What documents do I need to apply for an e-Visa to Madagascar?
You will need the suggested documents below as a Mauritanian national to apply for a visa and to enter Madagascar:
- VALID PASSPORT - Your Mauritania passport must be valid for a minimum of 6 months to enter Madagascar properly. You will need two clean passport pages for stamping.
- RETURN/ONWARD TICKET - Madagascar Immigration officials will need to see that you will be leaving the Republic of Madagascar and either traveling back home or going forward to another country before or on the expiration date of your visa.
- PASSPORT SCAN - iVisa needs to be able to securely process your online visa application, so we will ask for a scanned copy of the passport biography.
- EMAIL ADDRESS - Be sure to provide a correct email address because we will email all visas and visas on arrival (Landing Authorizations) to the email address you enter on your application.
- PAYMENT METHOD - iVisa can take credit and debit cards such as Visa and MasterCard, and we also can take PayPal.
How many times can I enter Madagascar with my e-Visa on Arrival?
If you get a 30-day e-Visa, you will have a Single Entry visa.
If you get a 60-day e-Visa, you will have a Single Entry
Online Visas for Madagascar | Mauritania Citizens
When planning for a vacation, we all prefer faster, secure visa options as citizens of the world. That’s why we launched iVisa. Your Madagascar e-Visa application process is proven to be safe, efficient, and easier than in-person applications. Join the thousands of successful clients who have used our services.
We hope you enjoy your vacation time in Madagascar. If you require further information, click on the chat bubble in the lower right-hand corner.