Madagascar is the most extensive island in the Indian Ocean, which offers unique biodiversity and breathtaking landscapes. If you travel to Madagascar, you can see the famous lemur that is endemic to this country. You can find over 60 species of this cute animal in their natural habitat. iVisa.com can help you with the entry requirements to travel to Madagascar.
Check all the details about the Madagascar Visa for Mauritius citizens below.
Frequently Asked Questions
I’m a Mauritius citizen. Can I apply for the Madagascar Visa?
Yes! Mauritius citizens are eligible to acquire the Madagascar Visa if they are planning a trip to Madagascar. The good news is that you can do the whole process 100% online! Connect to the Internet, spend a few minutes on the iVisa.com platform, and you will soon have the Madagascar Visa in your hands.
Explore the application page and read more about the Madagascar Visa for Mauritius citizens.
What is the validity of the Madagascar Visa?
Mauritius citizens have two alternatives for the Madagascar Visa that you can see next:
- Landing authorization with a validity of 30 days after arrival with a Single Entry.
- Landing authorization with a 60 days after arrival validity with a Single Entry to Madagascar.
The Madagascar Visa for Mauritius citizens only requires you to complete a simple process! We can help you!
What are the requirements?
Visitors must provide the information required in the electronic form, such as name, nationality, passport details, among others.
Make sure to have the following:
- A valid passport, passports should be valid for at least 6 months after arrival.
- A valid email address so we can send the Madagascar Visa electronically.
- Payment methods, pay for the iVisa.com service with a credit/debit card or use a Paypal account.
Head to the application page to find out all the details about the Madagascar Visa for Mauritius citizens.
What are the processing times and fees?
The Madagascar Visa offers three alternatives for processing:
- Standard processing service, wait 7 days and pay USD 20.00 for our service.
- Rush processing service, receive the Madagascar Visa in 4 days for a USD 30.00 fee.
In case you choose the travel document with 30 days after arrival validity, you will need to pay a USD 37.00 fee. If you want the Madagascar Visa with a validity of 60 days after arrival, then you need to pay USD 45.00. These payments will be due as soon as you arrive in Madagascar.
Continue exploring more about the Madagascar visa for Mauritius citizens with iVisa.com.
What is the Madagascar Visa process?
The process is simple. Follow these next three steps:
- Answer the questions in the electronic form and choose a processing time (Standard, Rush, or Super Rush).
- Check your information and proceed to pay with a credit/debit card or a Paypal account.
- Attach any supporting documents if required.
Get in touch with our support agents for any inquiries.
How will I receive my Madagascar Visa?
Our iVisa.com team will send the Madagascar Visa to your email inbox, so make sure to provide a valid email address when completing the application.
Upon arrival, you can show the Madagascar Visa on your smartphone to enjoy a smooth entry. Remember that you will need to pay the government fee as soon as you arrive.
On the other hand, the Madagascar Visa doesn’t give you an automatic entry to Madagascar. The immigration officers will have the final decision on your admission. For this reason, keep your travel documents with you at all times.
Can I trust iVisa.com?
Explore the comments section and find out more details about iVisa.com services.
I have some doubts. Who should I contact?
Connect with our customer service agents who are available 24/7. We are ready to answer all your questions about the Madagascar Visa for Mauritius citizens.
The Madagascar Visa for Mauritius citizens will only take you a few steps to complete! Travel now!