All Panama citizens will need a visa to visit the beautiful Republic of Madagascar. You may choose between a 30-day visa and a 60-day tourist visa. Madagascar allows Panama travelers to obtain a visa on arrival online, and when you land in Madagascar for vacation, you can give this to Immigration officials and pay for your visa on arrival. Now, it’s easier than ever to apply online for a Madagascar visa.
See our FAQs below for details on how to get a Madagascar visa as a citizen of Panama.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
If I am from Panama, can I get a Madagascar visa online?
Yes. You can get a Madagascar Tourist e-Visa online much faster than going to an embassy or consulate.
What are my options for online visas for Madagascar?
You have a choice to obtain either a 30-day or 60-day e-Visa.
30-day visas are good for 30 days after arrival with a maximum stay of 30 days Per Entry.
60-day visas are good for 60 days after arrival with a maximum stay of 60 days Per Entry.
How long will it take to get my Tourist e-Visa for Madagascar?
It depends on whether you choose the 30- or 60-day visa on arrival, and whether you want Standard or Rush processing. For a faster visa processing time, choose Rush.
|30-day Visa||7 days||4 days|
|60-day Visa||7 days||4 days|
How much does a Tourist e-Visa for Madagascar cost?
For all Panama citizens, you can get the e-Visa on Arrival (Landing Authorization) for different prices depending on your length of stay.
|30-day Visa||USD 37.00||USD 37.00|
|60-day Visa||USD 45.00||USD 45.00|
Note that you will have to pay for your Visa on Arrival at the port of entry when you land in Madagascar. iVisa provides you with the Tourist e-Visa Landing Authorization to make your process in Madagascar much smoother upon arrival.
What documents do I need to apply for an e-Visa to Madagascar?
You will need the following documents as a Panama national to apply for a visa and to enter Madagascar:
- VALID PASSPORT - Your Panama passport must be valid for at least 6 months to enter Madagascar. Make sure you have two blank pages for stamping.
- RETURN/ONWARD TICKET - You must prove to Madagascar Immigration officials that you will be leaving Madagascar and either returning home or going to another country before or on the expiration date of your visa.
- PASSPORT SCAN - iVisa needs to be able to securely process your online visa application, so we will need a scanned copy of the passport biography.
- EMAIL ADDRESS - Provide your current email address because we send all visas and visas on arrival to the email address you enter on your application.
- PAYMENT METHOD - iVisa accepts credit and debit cards like Visa and MasterCard, and we also accept PayPal.
How many times can I enter Madagascar with my e-Visa on Arrival?
If you have a 30-day e-Visa, you will have a Single Entry visa.
If you have a 60-day e-Visa, you will have a Single Entry
Online Visas for Madagascar | Panama Citizens
We know that you need modern-day travel planning alternatives. That's why we got iVisa began. Your internet application for a Madagascar visa will be safer, faster and easier than ever before. Just like you, we helped thousands of travelers.
We hope you will appreciate your Madagascar visit. press on the chat bubble in the bottom right corner for more responses.