Are you a citizen of Paraguay? You will have to have a visa to travel to the Republic of Madagascar. Tourists from Paraguay have a choice between a 30-day visa and a 60-day tourist visa. Madagascar started allowing Paraguay nationals to obtain a visa on arrival online, and when you arrive in Madagascar for vacation, you can show this to Immigration officials and pay for your visa on arrival. Now, it’s easier than ever to apply online for a Madagascar visa.
See our FAQs below for details on how to get a Madagascar visa as a citizen of Paraguay.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
If I am from Paraguay, can I get a Madagascar visa online?
Yes. You can obtain a Madagascar Tourist e-Visa online more quickly than going to an embassy or consulate.
What are my options for online visas for Madagascar?
You can choose between either a 30-day or 60-day e-Visa.
30-day visas are good for 30 days after arrival with a maximum stay of 30 days Per Entry.
60-day visas are good for 60 days after arrival with a maximum stay of 60 days Per Entry.
How long will it take to get my Tourist e-Visa for Madagascar?
It depends on whether you end up purchasing the 30- or 60-day visa on arrival, and whether you want Standard or Rush processing. For a faster visa processing time, choose Rush.
|30-day Visa||7 days||4 days|
|60-day Visa||7 days||4 days|
How much does a Tourist e-Visa for Madagascar cost?
For all Paraguay vacationers, you can obtain your e-Visa on Arrival (Landing Authorization) for different prices depending on how long you want to be in Madagascar.
|30-day Visa||USD 37.00||USD 37.00|
|60-day Visa||USD 45.00||USD 45.00|
You will have to pay for your Visa on Arrival at the port of entry when you arrive in Madagascar. iVisa provides you with the Tourist e-Visa Landing Authorization to make your process in Madagascar much smoother upon arrival.
What documents do I need to apply for an e-Visa to Madagascar?
You will need the following documents as a Paraguay national to apply for a visa and to enter Madagascar:
- VALID PASSPORT - Your Paraguay passport has to be valid for at least 6 months to enter Madagascar. Make sure you have two blank passport pages for stamping.
- RETURN/ONWARD TICKET - You must show to Madagascar Immigration officials that you will be leaving Madagascar and either returning home or going to another country before or on the expiration date of your visa.
- PASSPORT SCAN - iVisa needs to be able to securely process your online visa application, so we will need a scanned copy of the passport biography.
- EMAIL ADDRESS - Provide a current email address because we send all visas and visas on arrival to the email address you enter on your application.
- PAYMENT METHOD - iVisa can process credit and debit cards like Visa and MasterCard, and we also accept PayPal.
How many times can I enter Madagascar with my e-Visa on Arrival?
If you have a 30-day e-Visa, you will have a Single Entry visa.
If you have a 60-day e-Visa, you will have a Single Entry
Online Visas for Madagascar | Paraguay Citizens
We understand you want secure, quick options for planning your vacations. That’s why we began iVisa. Your online Madagascar visa application process will be safe, faster, and easier than ever. We have helped thousands of clients just like you.
Enjoy your stay in beautiful Madagascar. For more specific answers, click on the chat bubble in the lower right-hand corner.