Are you a traveler from Peru? You will want to get a visa to travel to the Republic of Madagascar. Tourists from Peru have a choice between a 30-day visa and a 60-day tourist visa. Madagascar encourages Peru nationals to obtain a visa on arrival online, and when you arrive in Madagascar for vacation, you can show this to Immigration officials and pay for your visa on arrival. Now, it’s easier than ever to obtain a Madagascar visa online.
Check out our FAQs below for details on how to get a Madagascar visa as a citizen of Peru.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
If I am from Peru, can I get a Madagascar visa online?
Yes. You can purchase a Madagascar Tourist e-Visa Landing Authorization online more quickly than waiting at an embassy or consulate.
What are my options for online visas for Madagascar?
You have a choice between a 30-day or 60-day e-Visa.
30-day visas are good for 30 days after arrival with a maximum stay of 30 days Per Entry.
60-day visas are good for 60 days after arrival with a maximum stay of 60 days Per Entry.
How long will it take to get my Tourist e-Visa for Madagascar?
It depends on whether you end up purchasing the 30- or 60-day visa on arrival, and whether you decide between Standard or Rush processing times. For a faster visa processing time, choose Rush.
|30-day Visa||6 business days||4 business days|
|60-day Visa||6 business days||4 business days|
How much does a Tourist e-Visa for Madagascar cost?
Peru travelers can obtain an e-Visa on Arrival (Landing Authorization) for varying prices depending on how long you want to be in Madagascar.
|30-day Visa||USD 0.00||USD 0.00|
|60-day Visa||USD 0.00||USD 0.00|
You will have to pay for your Visa on Arrival at the port of entry when you arrive in Madagascar. Entry is up to border patrol at the time of arrival. iVisa gives you with the Tourist e-Visa Landing Authorization to make your process of traveling to Madagascar quicker upon landing.
What documents do I need to apply for an e-Visa to Madagascar?
You will need the following documents as a Peru national to apply for a visa and to enter Madagascar:
- VALID PASSPORT - Your Peru passport has to be good for at least 6 months to enter Madagascar. You will need two blank passport pages for stamping.
- RETURN/ONWARD TICKET - You must prove to Madagascar Immigration officials that you will be leaving Madagascar and either returning home or going to another country before or on the expiration date of your visa.
- PASSPORT SCAN - iVisa needs to be able to securely process your online visa application, so we will need a scanned copy of the passport biography.
- EMAIL ADDRESS - Be sure to give a current email address because we send all visas and visas on arrival (Landing Authorizations) to the email address you enter on your application.
- PAYMENT METHOD - iVisa is able to take credit and debit cards like Visa and MasterCard, and we also accept PayPal.
How many times can I enter Madagascar with my e-Visa on Arrival?
If you have a 30-day e-Visa, you will have a Single Entry visa.
If you have a 60-day e-Visa, you will have a Single Entry
Online Visas for Madagascar | Peru Citizens
We realize you desire secure, quick options for planning your vacations around the world. That’s why we started iVisa. Your online Madagascar visa application process will be safe, efficient, and easier than ever. Join the thousands of successful clients who have used our services.
We hope you enjoy your vacation time in Madagascar. If you need more specific answers, click on the chat bubble in the lower right-hand corner.