Planning a vacation to Madagascar as a Polish citizen? All travelers from Poland have a choice to obtain a 30-day visa and a 60-day tourist visa. Madagascar encourages Polish nationals to obtain a visa on arrival online, and when you arrive in Madagascar for tourism, you can show your landing authorization to Immigration officials and pay for your visa on arrival there. Now, it is quicker than ever to obtain a Madagascar visa from your smartphone or computer.
Please, look through our FAQs for specifics on how to obtain a Madagascar visa as a citizen of Poland.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
If I am from Poland, can I get a Madagascar visa online?
Yes. You can get a Madagascar Tourist e-Visa Landing Authorization online more quickly than dealing with an embassy or consulate.
What are my options for online visas for Madagascar?
You have a choice between a 30-day or 60-day e-Visa.
30-day visas are good for 30 days after arrival with a maximum stay of 30 days Per Entry.
60-day visas are good for 60 days after arrival with a maximum stay of 60 days Per Entry.
How long will it take to get my Tourist e-Visa for Madagascar?
It varies between the 30- or 60-day visa on arrival, and whether you choose Standard or Rush processing time. For a faster visa processing time, select the Rush option.
|30-day Visa||7 days||4 days|
|60-day Visa||7 days||4 days|
How much does a Tourist e-Visa for Madagascar cost?
Polish nationals to Madagascar can obtain an e-Visa on Arrival (Landing Authorization) for differing prices. It depends on how long you want to be in Madagascar.
|30-day Visa||USD 0.00||USD 0.00|
|60-day Visa||USD 0.00||USD 0.00|
Remember that you will need to purchase for your Visa on Arrival at the Madagascar port of entry when you land in Madagascar. Verification of entry is up to border officials at the time you arrive. iVisa can help you with the Tourist e-Visa Landing Authorization to make entering into Madagascar faster upon landing.
What documents do I need to apply for an e-Visa to Madagascar?
You will need the following documents as a citizen of Poland to apply for a visa landing authorization and to enter Madagascar:
- VALID PASSPORT - Your government-issued passport has to be valid for at least 6 months to get into Madagascar properly. You will need two blank passport pages for stamping.
- RETURN/ONWARD TICKET - Madagascar Immigration officials need to see that you will be exiting Madagascar and going back to Poland or traveling to another country before or on the expiration date of your visa.
- PASSPORT SCAN - iVisa needs to be able to securely process your online visa application, so we will need a scanned copy of the passport biography.
- EMAIL ADDRESS - Be sure to give a current email address because we send all visas and visas on arrival (Landing Authorizations) to the email address you enter on your application.
- PAYMENT METHOD - iVisa is able to take credit and debit cards like Visa and MasterCard, and we also accept PayPal.
How many times can I enter Madagascar with my e-Visa on Arrival?
If you have a 30-day e-Visa, you will have a Single Entry visa.
If you have a 60-day e-Visa, you will have a Single Entry
Online Visas for Madagascar | Poland Citizens
All travelers really want are secure, quick options for planning trips around the world. That’s why we began iVisa. Your online Madagascar visa application process has proven to be safe and easier than embassy applications. So go ahead and join the thousands of successful clients who have used our services.
We want you to enjoy your time in the beautiful Republic of Madagascar. If you have more nuanced questions, click on the chat icon in the lower right-hand corner.