All people of Puerto Rico will need a visa to visit Madagascar's beautiful country. You can choose between a passport for 30 days and a tourist visa for 60 days. Madagascar enables tourists from Puerto Rico to receive an internet visa upon arrival, and when you land for a vacation in Madagascar, you can offer it to immigration authorities and pay for your visa upon arrival. Now,[ applying online for a Madagascar visa] is simpler than ever1.
For information on how to get a Madagascar visa as a Puerto Rican citizen, see our FAQs below.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
If I am from Puerto Rico, can I get a Madagascar visa online?
Yes. You can get a Madagascar Tourist e-Visa online much more easily than going to an embassy or consulate.
What are my options for online visas for Madagascar?
You have a choice to get either a 30-day or 60-day e-Visa.
30-day visas are valid for 30 days after arrival with a maximum stay of 30 days Per Entry.
60-day visas are valid for 60 days after arrival with a maximum stay of 60 days Per Entry.
How long will it take to get my Tourist e-Visa for Madagascar?
This will depend on whether you choose the 30- or 60-day visa on arrival, and whether you choose Standard or Rush processing. For a faster visa processing time, choose Rush.
|30-day Visa||6 Business Days||4 Business Days|
|60-day Visa||6 Business Days||4 Business Days|
How much does a Tourist e-Visa for Madagascar cost?
For all Puerto Rico citizens, you can get the e-Visa on arrival (Landing Authorization) for varying prices depending on the length of your stay.
|30-day Visa||USD 37.00||USD 37.00|
|60-day Visa||USD 45.00||USD 45.00|
Note that you will have to pay for your Visa on arrival at the port of entry when you land in Madagascar. iVisa provides you with the Tourist e-Visa Landing Authorization to make your paperwork process in Madagascar much smoother upon arrival.
What documents do I need to apply for an e-Visa to Madagascar?
You must have the following documents as a citizen of Puerto Rico to apply for a visa and to enter Madagascar:
- VALID PASSPORT - Your Puerto Rico passport must be valid for at least 6 months to enter Madagascar. Ensure you have two blank pages for stamping.
- RETURN/ONWARD TICKET - You must prove to Madagascar Immigration officials that you will be leaving Madagascar and either returning home or going to another country before or on the expiration date of your visa.
- PASSPORT SCAN - iVisa will need to be able to securely process your online visa application, so we will need a scanned copy of the passport biography.
- EMAIL ADDRESS - Provide your current email address because we send all visas and visas on arrival to the email address you enter on your application.
- PAYMENT METHOD - iVisa accepts credit and debit cards like Visa and MasterCard, and we also accept PayPal.
How many times can I enter Madagascar with my e-Visa on Arrival?
If you have a 30-day e-Visa, you will have a Single Entry visa.
If you have a 60-day e-Visa, you will have a Single Entry
Online Visas for Madagascar | Puerto Rico Citizens
We understand you need modern-day options for planning your travel. That’s why we started iVisa. Your online Madagascar visa application process will be secure, fast, and easier than ever. We have helped thousands of travelers just like you.
We hope you enjoy your visit to Madagascar. For more answers, click on the chat bubble in the lower right-hand corner.