Planning to travel to Madagascar from Yemen or staying there during your holiday? All Yemeni tourists have an option to choose a 30-day visa or a 60-day tourist visa. Madagascar allows Yemeni citizens to obtain an online visa on arrival, and when you arrive in Madagascar for vacation, you can present your landing authorization to Immigration officials and pay for your visa on arrival. Now, it is quicker than ever to obtain a Madagascar visa online.
Read our FAQs for specifics on how to obtain a Madagascar visa as a national of Yemen.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
If I am from Yemen, can I get a Madagascar visa online?
Yes. You can get your Madagascar Tourist e-Visa Landing Authorization from your smartphone or computer more quickly than waiting at an embassy or consulate.
What are my options for online visas for Madagascar?
You can decide between a 30-day or 60-day e-Visa.
30-day visas are good for 30 days after arrival with a maximum stay of 30 days Per Entry.
60-day visas are good for 60 days after arrival with a maximum stay of 60 days Per Entry.
How long will it take to get my Tourist e-Visa for Madagascar?
It depends on your decision between the 30- or 60-day visa on arrival, and whether you choose either Standard or Rush processing times. Faster visa processing happens when you choose “Rush”.
|30-day Visa||6 Business Days||4 Business Days|
|60-day Visa||6 Business Days||4 Business Days|
How much does a Tourist e-Visa for Madagascar cost?
Yemeni tourists traveling to Madagascar can obtain an e-Visa on Arrival (Landing Authorization) based on how many days you would like to stay in Madagascar.
|30-day Visa||USD 37.00||USD 37.00|
|60-day Visa||USD 45.00||USD 45.00|
Remember that upon arrival in Madagascar, you will need to pay for your Visa at the port of entry. Official entrance to Madagascar at the point of arrival is up to border control. iVisa provides you with the Tourist e-Visa Landing Authorization to make entering into Madagascar smoother upon entering.
What documents do I need to apply for an e-Visa to Madagascar?
You will need the suggested documents below as a Yemeni national to apply for a visa and to enter Madagascar:
- VALID PASSPORT - Your passport for Yemen should be valid for a minimum of 6 months to enter Madagascar. For stamping, you'll need two clean passport pages.
- FLIGHT PLANS - Madagascar Immigration officials will need to see that you will be departing the Republic of Madagascar and traveling back home or going forward to another destination before or on the expiry date printed on your visa.
- PASSPORT INFO - iVisa must be able to securely process your online visa application, so we will ask for a scanned copy of the passport biography.
- EMAIL ADDRESS - Be sure to provide a valid email address because we email all visas and visas on arrival (Landing Authorizations) to the one you dictate on your application.
- PAYMENT METHOD - iVisa processes credit and debit cards like Visa and MasterCard, and we also process PayPal.
How many times can I enter Madagascar with my e-Visa on Arrival?
If you get a 30-day e-Visa, you will have a Single Entry visa.
If you get a 60-day e-Visa, you will have a Single Entry
Online Visas for Madagascar | Yemen Citizens
We all prefer quicker, more safe visa choices when planning a vacation as citizens of the world. That’s the main reason we launched iVisa. The online Madagascar e-Visa application process is proven to be safe, efficient, and easier than in-person applications. Celebrate with the thousands of happy clients who have utilized our services before.
Enjoy your time in Madagascar. If you need further details about your application, click on the chat bubble in the lower right-hand corner of your screen.