Are you heading from Zambia to Madagascar during your next vacation? All travelers from Zambia must decide on either a 30-day tourist visa or a 60-day tourist visa. The Republic of Madagascar allows Zambian citizens to get their visa on arrival online, and when you arrive in Madagascar for your trip, you can then show this to Immigration officials and pay for your visa on arrival. Now, it is quicker than ever to obtain a Madagascar visa online.
Read our FAQs for specifics on how to get your Madagascar visa as a citizen of Zambia.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
If I am from Zambia, can I get a Madagascar visa online?
Yes. You can get your Madagascar Tourist e-Visa Landing Authorization from your smartphone or computer more quickly than waiting at an embassy or consulate.
What are my options for online visas for Madagascar?
You have a choice between a 30-day or 60-day e-Visa.
30-day visas are good for 30 days after arrival with a maximum stay of 30 days Per Entry.
60-day visas are good for 60 days after arrival with a maximum stay of 60 days Per Entry.
How long will it take to get my Tourist e-Visa for Madagascar?
It depends on whether you choose the 30- or 60-day visa on arrival, and whether you decide between Standard or Rush processing times. For faster visa processing, choose the Rush option.
|30-day Visa||7 days||4 days|
|60-day Visa||7 days||4 days|
How much does a Tourist e-Visa for Madagascar cost?
Zambian tourists going to Madagascar can obtain an e-Visa on Arrival (Landing Authorization) for various prices depending on how many days you want to vacation in Madagascar.
|30-day Visa||USD 0.00||USD 0.00|
|60-day Visa||USD 0.00||USD 0.00|
Note that you will have to pay for your Visa on Arrival at the port of entry when you land in Madagascar. Official entry into Madagascar is up to border patrol when you arrive. iVisa gets you the Tourist e-Visa Landing Authorization to make getting into Madagascar faster upon arrival.
What documents do I need to apply for an e-Visa to Madagascar?
You will need the following documents and information below as a Zambian citizen to apply for an e-Visa and to get into Madagascar:
- VALID PASSPORT - Your Zambia passport needs to be valid for a minimum of 6 months to enter Madagascar without worry. You will need two passport pages for stamping.
- RETURN/ONWARD TICKET - Madagascar Immigration officials will need to see that you will be leaving the Republic of Madagascar and either traveling back home or going forward to another country before or on the expiration date of your visa.
- PASSPORT SCAN - iVisa needs to be able to securely process your online visa application, so we will ask for a scanned copy of the passport biography.
- EMAIL ADDRESS - Be sure to provide a correct email address because we will email all visas and visas on arrival (Landing Authorizations) to the email address you enter on your application.
- PAYMENT METHOD - iVisa can take credit and debit cards such as Visa and MasterCard, and we also can take PayPal.
How many times can I enter Madagascar with my e-Visa on Arrival?
If you get a 30-day e-Visa, you will have a Single Entry visa.
If you get a 60-day e-Visa, you will have a Single Entry
Online Visas for Madagascar | Zambia Citizens
When you plan for a vacation, you want a faster, secure visa options as travelers around the world. That’s why we started iVisa. Your Madagascar e-Visa application process is proven to be safe, efficient, and easier than in-person applications. Join the thousands of satisfied clients who have enjoyed using our services.
Be sure to enjoy your vacation time in Madagascar, and if you need more help, click on the chat bubble in the lower right-hand corner.