Are you traveling from Zimbabwe to Madagascar during your next vacation? Either a 30-day tourist visa or a 60-day tourist visa must be selected by all visitors from Zimbabwe.The Republic of Madagascar enables residents of Zimbabwe to get their visa on arrival online, and when you arrive for your journey to Madagascar, you can display this to agents of Immigration and pay for your visa on arrival. Now, obtaining an online Madagascar visa is faster than ever.
Read our FAQs for specifics on how to get your Madagascar visa as a citizen of Zimbabwe.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
If I am from Zimbabwe, can I get a Madagascar visa online?
Yes. You can get your Madagascar Tourist e-Visa Landing Authorization from your smartphone or computer more quickly than waiting at an embassy or consulate.
What are my options for online visas for Madagascar?
You can choose between a 30-day or 60-day e-Visa.
30-day visas are good for 30 days after arrival with a maximum stay of 30 days Per Entry.
60-day visas are good for 60 days after arrival with a maximum stay of 60 days Per Entry.
How long will it take to get my Tourist e-Visa for Madagascar?
It varies depending on whether you decide on the 30- or 60-day visa on arrival, and if you choose between Standard or Rush processing times. For quicker visa processing, select the Rush option.
|30-day Visa||7 days||5 days|
|60-day Visa||7 days||5 days|
How much does a Tourist e-Visa for Madagascar cost?
Tourists from Zimbabwe who go to Madagascar can get an e-Visa on Arrival (Landing Authorization) for different rates depending on how many days you want to spend in Madagascar.
|30-day Visa||USD 0.00||USD 0.00|
|60-day Visa||USD 0.00||USD 0.00|
Note that when you land in Madagascar you will have to pay for your visa on arrival at the port of entry. Official entry to Madagascar is up to border patrol upon arrival. iVisa gets you the Tourist e-Visa Landing Authorization to make it quicker when you arrive in Madagascar.
What documents do I need to apply for an e-Visa to Madagascar?
As a Zimbabwean citizen, you will need the following papers and details to apply for an e-Visa and enter Madagascar:
- VALID PASSPORT - Your Zimbabwe passport needs to be valid for a minimum of 6 months to enter Madagascar without worry. You will need two passport pages for stamping.
- RETURN/ONWARD TICKET - Officials of Madagascar Immigration will need to see that you will be leaving the Republic of Madagascar and either traveling home or traveling to another nation before or on your visa expiry date.
- PASSPORT SCAN - iVisa needs to be able to securely process your online visa application, so a scanned copy of the passport biography will be requested.
- EMAIL ADDRESS - Be sure to provide a correct email address because we will email all visas and visas on arrival (Landing Authorizations) to the email address you enter on your application.
- PAYMENT METHOD - iVisa can take credit and debit cards like Visa and MasterCard, and we also can take PayPal.
How many times can I enter Madagascar with my e-Visa on Arrival?
If you get a 30-day e-Visa, you will have a Single Entry visa.
If you get a 60-day e-Visa, you will have a Single Entry
Online Visas for Madagascar | Zimbabwe Citizens
When you're planning a holiday, you want quicker, safer visa alternatives as travelers around the world. That’s why we started iVisa. Your Madagascar e-Visa application process is proven to be safe, efficient, and easier than in-person applications. Join the thousands of satisfied customers who enjoy using our services.
Be sure to treasure your vacation time in Madagascar, and if you need more help, click on the chat bubble in the lower right-hand corner.