Traveling to a new destination is always exciting. Head to Madagascar, an island in the Indian Ocean, where the magnificent landscapes will take your breath away. Explore the white-sand beaches or take a boat and spot the spectacular whales that pass by the island. There is so much biodiversity that one journey won’t be enough! Let iVisa.com support you with the entry requirements to travel to Madagascar.
Most international travelers need to acquire the Madagascar Visa, and iVisa.com is the right partner to get it. Enjoy our simplicity, speed, and security!
If you want to find out the cost of a Tourist Visa for Madagascar, then continue reading.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the Madagascar Visa?
The Madagascar Visa is a travel document required for most international travelers. Since 2017, any traveler looking to enter Madagascar can obtain the Madagascar Visa through a 100% online process. Therefore, iVisa.com can help you as we are experts in electronic visas.
Keep in mind the Madagascar Visa is only valid for tourism activities. If you want to do other types of activities in Madagascar, you may need another travel document.
Head to the application page and check the cost of a Tourist Visa to Madagascar!
What is the validity of the Madagascar Visa?
According to the time you are thinking to stay in Madagascar, choose between the following alternatives:
- Landing authorization with a 30 days after arrival validity with a Single Entry.
- Landing authorization that is valid for 60 days after arrival and provides a Single Entry to Madagascar.
We are ready to help you find out the cost of a Tourist Visa to Madagascar now!
What information is required?
Travelers should complete an electronic form with personal and trip details. As well, they must gather these items:
- A valid passport, passports must have a minimum validity of 6 months after arrival.
- A valid email address to receive the Madagascar Visa electronically.
- Payment methods, pay with a credit/debit card or use a Paypal account.
If you want to know the cost of a Tourist Visa to Madagascar, then go to the application page now!
What is the cost of a Tourist Visa to Madagascar?
The cost of a Tourist Visa to Madagascar will depend on how quickly you need your travel document. Check the options:
- Standard processing service, only wait 7 days and pay USD 20.00 for the iVisa.com service.
- Rush processing service, obtain the Madagascar Visa in just 4 days for a USD 30.00 fee.
We have only displayed the cost for the iVisa.com service as the government will charge the following fees for the Madagascar Visa at your arrival.
- For the visa with a validity of 30 days after arrival, you need to pay a USD 37.00 fee.
- For the travel document with 60 days after arrival validity, travelers need to pay USD 45.00.
Continue exploring more about the cost of a Tourist Visa to Madagascar on the application page.
What is the Madagascar Visa process?
- Complete the electronic form with personal details.
- Review your information and correct any mistakes. Proceed to pay with a credit/debit card or a Paypal account.
- Attach any supporting documents, if applicable.
Connect with our support agents for any inquiries.
How will I receive my Madagascar Visa?
Expect the Madagascar Visa to land in your email inbox. We will use the email address specified in the application to send your travel document.
Make sure to keep the Madagascar Visa on your smartphone or print it before traveling. Upon arrival, immigration authorities will request the visa. Remember that your final admission depends on border control officers, so keep all the right documentation with you at all times.
How safe is iVisa.com?
100% safe! iVisa.com has implemented the highest security guidelines for all its services. Your information is safe with us!
Dive into the comments section and check the success stories related to iVisa.com services.
I have some doubts. Who should I contact?
Communicate with our customer service agents who are available 24/7. We can help you with the cost of a Tourist Visa to Madagascar.
Get the Madagascar Visa today and prepare to travel! We are sure this journey will be unforgettable!