All foreign country citizens will need a visa to enter Madagascar. Visas can be bought on arrival at the point of entry, through an online application or through an embassy. Visas can be bought on arrival at the point of entry. We are here to recommend you the easiest and way of applying the visa to Madagascar: through our services. We offer a Landing Authorization that must be shown to the immigration officers when you arrive to Madagascar. There, you will need to pay a fee in person according to the visa validity you chose. Obtain your online Landing Authorization with iVisa!
Frequently asked questions (FAQs)
Who can apply for a Madagascar LA online?
Nationals of any country, except Palestine, can apply online for a Madagascar LA.
What do I need to apply for a Madagascar LA online?
You will be pleased to learn that you do not need much to apply for a Madagascar LA online. Here is that you must have at hand during the application process:
- Passport – all applicants must be passport holders. Plus, the travel document needs to remain valid for at least another 6 months from the date of arrival in Madagascar. At least two blank pages are also necessary.
- Photo – you must ensure that the picture is taken as recently as possible. The background needs to be white.
- E-mail address – the Madagascar visa arrives via e-mail, which is why you need to provide iVisa with a valid address to which you have access.
- Means of payment – an online application process requires a method of payment that allows you to pay online. iVisa accepts credit and debit cards, but you can use PayPal, Alipay, and WeChat as well.
How long does it take for my application to be processed?
It depends. iVisa gives you two options when it comes to processing time so that you can choose the one that best works for you. Here is what you can opt for:
- Standard processing for 30 days visa – your Madagascar LA arrives in 6 Business Days.
- Rush processing for 30 days visa – your application is processed within just 4 Business Days.
- Standard processing for 60 days visa – your Madagascar LA arrives in 6 Business Days.
- Rush processing for 60 days visa – your application is processed within just 4 Business Days.
How much does a Madagascar LA cost?
The amount of money you will spend on your Madagascar LA is determined by the processing timeframe you select. They are as follows:
- Standard processing for 30 days visa – USD 20.00
- Rush processing for 30 days visa – USD 30.00
- Standard processing for 60 days visa – USD 20.00
- Rush processing for 60 days visa – USD 30.00
Does the Madagascar LA have special requirements?
Madagascar does not recognize passports issues by Palestinian government and therefore Palestine passport holders are not able to obtain visa for Madagascar. Applicants are required to carry a copy of their visa at all times during their stay. Once the first 60 days has passed visitors are able to apply for a visa renewal at the Madagascar Immigration Headquarters office.
How long is the Madagascar LA valid for?
The 30 days Madagascar LA is valid for 30 days after arrival after arrival. This is a Single Entry visa, and the maximum stay is of 30 days Per Entry.
The 60 days Madagascar LA is valid for 60 days after arrival after arrival. This is a Single Entry visa, and the maximum stay is of 60 days Per Entry.
How does this Landing authorization looks like?
iVisa will help you along the way. And if you need any question don't doubt to contact us. We will make this dream of yours, a reality!