Malawi allows foreign citizens to obtain electronic visa online. This makes the visa process easier to go through. Hundreds of countries’ citizens are eligible to apply, including Martinique residents. Make sure to have your valid passport ready.
You can start the application online and be finished in just a few minutes. Check out our visa information below to answer many of your questions about the process.
Questions & Answers | The Malawi e-Visa
To get a visa online, what information will I need to submit?
It will be a faster process if you have these things ready before applying for an e-Visa:
- Applicant Photo - Please, have a passport photo ready to submit for your visa.
- Vaccination Certificate (if applicable) - Do you live in or have you recently been to a country that has a high risk of yellow fever? You will need to have a yellow fever vaccination certificate to enter Malawi.
- Proof of Accommodation - A reservation receipt with a confirmation number or a letter from a friend or family member works to show you have a place to stay while in the country.
- Passport Personal Details Scan - Make sure to have 6 months or more of validity left on your passport from the day you plan to arrive in Malawi. You will need to submit a scan of the personal detail page of your passport with your application.
When will my electronic visa expire?
As a Martinique citizen, you will have 90 days after issued to use your visa before it expires.
How much will the total be when I purchase a visa?
The total cost for applying for a visa online is the cost of your visa and your processing speed selection:
- Standard: With Standard Processing and your visa cost, the total is USD 77.00.
- Rush: With Rush Processing and your visa cost, the total is USD 102.00.
- Super Rush: With Super Rush Processing and your visa cost, the total isUSD 127.00.
How does the visa work for Martinique tourists?
The Malawi e-Visa allows you to enter Malawi legally. The e-Visa is also electronically linked to your personal passport.
Do I need to print out my visa for the trip?
Your e-Visa will be sent to your email. Digital visas work just like regular visas.
If you would like to, it can be a good idea to print. Cell phone batteries lose power and mistakes happen.
Will the e-Visa allow me to enter Malawi more than once?
No. The e-Visa for Malawi is a Single Entry visa.
Single entry visa means you can enter one time. If you exit, you will need another visa to get back into Malawi.
How long am I allowed to tour Malawi with this visa?
No matter what visa you purchase, there is a limit to how long you can stay in Malawi with an e-Visa.
The maximum stay with this specific visa is 30 days Per Entry.
How long does it take to finalize my visa verification?
We offer three different processing speeds. Choose one based on how fast you want your e-Visa.
- Standard Processing takes about 8 days to approve your application.
- Rush Processing takes around 7 days to approve your visa application.
- Super Rush Processing takes about 5 days to approve the online application form for travel documents.
Simple e-Visa Process for Malawi | Citizens of Martinique
The visa process can be easy. Getting your e-Visa online is the solution, and thousands of travelers have used iVisa over the years to finalize their vacation plans.
Let us help you prepare for your trip. Safe travel.