Serbian residents can now get an electronic visa online for Malawi travel. To do so, you will need to fill out an online application. Then, we will issue your e-Visa to you by sending it to your email inbox. You can use it exactly like a regular visa.
This program began in November 2019 to help foreign citizens get a Malawi visa easier and from anywhere. The ability to apply online for an e-Visa saves the applicant time and effort.
Malawi e-Visa Information for Serbia Citizens
How long can I stay in Malawi while holding an e-Visa?
You will have a maximum of 30 days Per Entry to explore and hang out in Malawi.
Note: An e-Visa is not a guarantee for entry.
If the Customs department at the Malawi port-of-entry note that your presence in Malawi would harm national interests or security, you will not be able to enter the country, even with a purchased visa.
When will my e-Visa expire?
90 days after issued is how long you have to use the visa. If you do not, it will expire, and you will have to buy another e-Visa.
How long does iVisa take to process my application for a visa?
We give you three choices for your visa application processing speed:
- Standard Processing takes around 8 days to approve your application.
- Rush Processing takes about 7 days to approve your visa application.
- Super Rush Processing takes about 5 days to approve the online application form for travel documents.
Malawi e-Visas Have an Entrance Limitation
Entry limits entry for all visas since they are temporary travel documents. The e-Visa for Malawi is a Single Entry visa.
Single entry visas limit the holder to one entry through one port of entry. If you leave, you must purchase another visa to reenter Malawi.
What to Have Ready for the Application Online
It is best to have the following ready to apply for an e-Visa, which will speed up your process:
- Yellow Fever Vaccination Certificate (if applicable) - You must show a Yellow Fever Vaccination Certificate to Malawi customs if traveling from a high-risk country.
- Payment Type - PayPal or a credit card will work.
- Passport Bio Page Scan - A color scan of the personal details page of your passport must be turned in with the online application.
- Proof of Lodging - Are you staying with friends or family who are residents of Malawi? Or are you staying at a hotel, lodge, or resort?
- Passport Photo - It is best to have a colored passport photo.
Total Costs for Visa & Processing
Your total application cost comes with your selections during the process. The total cost for applying for a visa online changes based on your processing speed choice:
- Standard: With Standard Processing and your visa cost, the total cost is USD 77.00.
- Rush: With Rush Processing and your e-Visa cost, the total is USD 102.00.
- Super Rush: With Super Rush Processing and your visa cost, the total is USD 127.00.
Serbian Citizens | Obtain a Malawi e-Visa Today
Yes, you can go to the consulate or embassy for your visa to Malawi. But why would you when you can obtain a visa online with ease?
The application process is secure and simple.
Safe travel to you and your family and friends.