Slovakian nationals are allowed to enter Malawi as long as they have the appropriate visa documents. Normally, many citizens go to an embassy or consulate to get a visa. But travelers can now get to Malawi by applying for a visa online. This makes traveling easier for anyone who has business or vacation plans in Malawi.
The application process for an e-Visa is easier than having to go to the consulate or embassy. We will send your e-Visa to your email address, and if you prefer, you will be able to print it out .
The Malawi e-Visa Process | Frequently Asked Questions
Processing Speed Choices
We offer three different processing speeds. Choose one based on how fast you want your e-Visa.
- Standard Processing takes about 8 days to approve your application.
- Rush Processing takes around 7 days to approve your visa application.
- Super Rush Processing takes about 5 days to approve the online application form for travel documents.
Is it necessary to print out my e-Visa?
If you would like to, it can be a good idea to print. Cell phone batteries lose power and mistakes happen.
Visa Pricing Options
The total cost for applying for a visa online is based on your processing speed selection:
- Standard: With Standard Processing and your visa cost, the total is USD 77.00.
- Rush: With Rush Processing and your visa cost, the total is USD 102.00.
- Super Rush: With Super Rush Processing and your visa cost, the total is USD 127.00.
Expiration Date of a Malawi e-Visa for Business or Tourism
As a Slovakian citizen, you will have 90 days after issued to use your visa before it expires.
What is the Malawi visa? Why do I need it?
The Malawi e-Visa allows you to enter Malawi legally. The e-Visa is also electronically linked to your personal passport.
How many entries does a traveler receive with an e-Visa?
The e-Visa for Malawi is a Single Entry visa.
Single entry visas mean you can enter one time. If you exit, you will need another visa to get back to Malawi.
Maximum Stay Allowed by e-Visa for Slovakia Nationals
The maximum stay with this specific visa is 30 days Per Entry.
Necessary Personal Information for Application and Entry
You will need to have the following ready to apply for an e-Visa:
- Vaccination Certificate (if applicable) - You must show a Yellow Fever Vaccination Certificate to Malawi officials if you have been in a country with a high risk of getting yellow fever.
- Proof of Accommodation - Show you have a place to stay while in Malawi.
- Passport Personal Details Scan - 6 months of validity from your entry date for your trip and a detail bio page scan from your passport for application.
- Applicant Photo - Please, have a passport photo ready to submit for your visa.
Simple e-Visa Process for Malawi | Citizens of Slovakia
If you are traveling from Slovakia, apply early for your e-Visa to Malawi to give yourself the security of knowing you are ready.
Need more answers? Chat with our 24/7 customer service team members. Click on the chat bubble below!