Since November 2019, Malawi launched its newly implemented electronic visa program. Residents from more than 200 countries, including Uzbekistan, have now access to the convenience of the e-Visa. Now you can apply for a visa entirely online, and carry your visa forms electronically, inside your smart device. It is advisable to also carry a paper copy of your e-Visa and your passport in the event of loss or theft.
The e-Visa has revolutionized international travel. You can easily apply for your Malawi e-Visa online and never have to surrender your passport to any agency while you await approval.
Questions & Answers | The Malawi e-Visa.
What is an e-Visa?
The Malawi e-Visa is an electronic document that links to your personal passport electronically.
How long will it take to get a Malawi e-Visa? Can I get one quickly?
We offer three options for your convenience, based upon your personal needs:
- Standard Processing takes about 8 Business Days to approve your application.
- Rush Processing takes approximately 7 Business Days to approve your visa application.
- Super Rush Processing takes only about 5 Business Days to approve the online application form for travel documents.
What will the e-Visa cost?
The total price for applying for a visa online is based upon your processing speed selection.
- Standard: With Standard Processing and your visa cost, the total is USD 77.00.
- Rush: With Rush Processing and your visa cost, the total is USD 102.00.
- Super Rush: With Super Rush Processing and your visa cost, the total is USD 127.00.
When will my e-Visa expire?
As a citizen of Uzbekistan, you will have 90 days after issued to use your visa before it expires.
What is the maximum amount of time I can visit Malawi with this visa?
The maximum stay with this specific visa is 30 days Per Entry. Make sure to plan your trip accordingly so you leave before your last day.
Should I make a paper copy of my visa, just in case?
Although your e-Visa eliminates the need for a paper visa, it’s wise to carry a paper printout of both your visa and your passport somewhere with you while traveling abroad.
What do I need to apply online for an e-Visa?
You will need the following digital images to apply for an e-Visa:
- Recent Photo - A standard passport photo, taken recently.
- Passport Personal Bio Page - A clear scan of the bio page of your passport. Your passport must be valid for at least six months after the first day of your planned visit to Malawi.
- Proof of Accommodation - Your hotel itinerary, including the details of your accommodations.
- Vaccination Certificate (if applicable) - Vaccination proof is needed if you have ever been exposed to yellow fever.
Simple e-Visa Process for Malawi | Citizens of Uzbekistan
Malawi is known for its welcoming, congenial citizens, and is nicknamed “The Warm Heart of Africa” for this reason. Whether it is the amazing wildlife, beautiful vistas, or the friendly culture of Malawi that draws you to Malawi, it is now very easy to apply for a visa electronically ahead of your trip, avoiding red tape and long lines at a foreign embassy or consulate. By using iVisa to travel to Malawi, you will have more time to enjoy the beautiful things the country has to offer. Begin planning your African adventure by filling out an e-Visa application online to obtain your e-Visa to Malawi quickly and easily.
If you have any questions, please click on the chat bubble in the lower right corner of the screen anytime. Our representatives are available 24/7.