Are you a citizen of Equatorial Guinea who wants to travel to Malawi in the future? Then you should know that you do not have to go to the nearest Malawian embassy to get a visa. Instead, you are eligible for a Malawi eVisa, and you can obtain it online. With iVisa's help, that can happen in no time, with minimal effort. To know more about the Malawi eVisa and the online application process, we urge you to read the answers to some of the most frequently asked questions below.
Frequently Asked Questions
What are the requirements for a Malawi eVisa?
The first thing on your to-do list when you decide to apply for a Malawi eVisa online is to make sure that you have at hand everything necessary for a successful application process. Here is what you are going to need:
- Passport - all applicants must hold a valid passport that keeps its validity for at least another 6 months from the date of arrival in Malawi
- A passport scan of the information page
- A digital photo - you have to make sure that the picture follows all the guidelines of a valid passport photo
- E-mail address - applying for a Malawi eVisa means that your travel document arrives via e-mail in PDF format. We recommend that have at least one hard copy on you just in case there is a system failure and the soft copy cannot be checked.
- Means of payment - iVisa is flexible, which is why you can use a credit or a debit card, but PayPal, Alipay, and WeChat are valid methods of payment as well
How to apply for a Malawi eVisa?
The online process of getting a Malawi eVisa is quite straightforward. After you put together the required documents and information, you can move on and fill in the application form. It consists of two simple steps, and if you need any help along the way, you can contact iVisa's customer support 24/7. The service is free of charge.
Step number one focuses on general information and processing time, while the second step requires you to review your form and make the payment. When you are done, click on the submit button, and that is it. iVisa will take care of the rest.
How long must I wait for my application to be reviewed?
You get to decide that. When it comes to the processing speed of your application, iVisa gives you three options. That way, you are at liberty to choose the one that you think is best for you. They are as follows:
- Standard processing time - your Malawi eVisa arrives within 8 Business Days
- Rush processing time - your application is processed within 7 Business Days
- Super Rush processing time - you only have to wait 5 Business Days for your travel document to be ready
Is it expensive to apply for a Malawi eVisa online?
The cost of a Malawi eVisa depends on the option you select regarding the processing speed of your application. The faster the processing, the higher the amount you are charged. The prices are listed below and already include the service fees.
- Standard - USD 77.00
- Rush - USD 102.00
- Super Rush - USD 127.00
How long is the Malawi eVisa valid for?
The Malawi eVisa expires 90 days after issued.
Is the Malawi eVisa a single-entry visa, or does it ensure multiple entries?
The Malawi eVisa is a Single Entry visa.
How much time can I spend in Malawi when traveling with a Malawi eVisa?
The Malawi eVisa allows you to stay in Malawi for up to 30 days Per Entry.