As of November 2019, the citizens of the Falkland Islands were given the possibility to obtain a Malawi eVisa. So, if you want to travel to Malawi, you do not have to go to the nearest Malawian diplomatic mission to get your visa. Instead, you can apply for a Malawi eVisa online, and iVisa is here to facilitate the application process for you. Are you interested in knowing more about the Malawi eVisa? Then you should read the answers to some of the most commonly asked questions below.
Frequently Asked Questions
What are the requirements for a Malawi eVisa?
Getting a Malawi eVisa is not a challenge. It is easier than going to an embassy. However, before you begin the application process, make sure that you meet the requirements. Here is what you will need:
- Passport - all applicants must hold a valid passport that keeps its validity for at least another 6 months from the date of arrival in Malawi
- A passport scan of the information page
- A digital photo - you have to make sure that the picture follows all the guidelines of a valid passport photo
- E-mail address - applying for a Malawi eVisa means that your travel document arrives via e-mail in PDF format. We recommend that have at least one hard copy on you just in case there is a system failure and the soft copy cannot be checked.
- Means of payment - iVisa is flexible, which is why you can use a credit or a debit card, but PayPal, Alipay, and WeChat are valid methods of payment as well
How do I apply for a Malawi eVisa?
Getting a Malawi eVisa online could not be easier. After you put together the requirements above, you must fill in an online application form. iVisa created a really simple form, which consists of two steps. The first one requires your personal information together with a few travel details, and you also have to select a processing speed for your application. The second step requires you to review your form and handle the payment. Once you are finished, you can submit your application, and iVisa will send you the eVisa in the timeframe of your choosing.
If you have any questions or concerns related to the Malawi eVisa, do not hesitate to contact iVisa's customer support service, which is available 24/7 and free of charge.
How long must I wait for my application to be reviewed?
That is up to you. As far as the processing speed of your application goes, iVisa gives you three excellent options. Consequently, you are free to pick the one that best satisfies your particular needs. They are as follows:
- Standard processing time - your Malawi eVisa arrives within 8 days
- Rush processing time - your application is processed within 7 days
- Super Rush processing time - you only have to wait 5 days for your travel document to be ready
Is it expensive to apply for a Malawi eVisa online?
No, it's not expensive. Besides, you have some control over the amount you pay for your Malawi eVisa. Its cost is determined by how fast you want it to be ready. Here are the prices for all processing time options:
- Standard - USD 77.00
- Rush - USD 102.00
- Super Rush - USD 127.00
How long is the Malawi eVisa valid for?
The Malawi eVisa has a validity period of 90 days after issued.
Is the Malawi eVisa a single-entry visa, or does it ensure multiple entries?
The Malawi eVisa is a Single Entry visa.
How much time can I spend in Malawi when traveling with a Malawi eVisa?
A Malawi eVisa allows you to stay in Malawi for no longer than 30 days Per Entry.