Are you interested in a trip to Malawi anytime soon? Then you should know that the citizens of French Guiana qualify for a Malawi eVisa. As a result, you are no longer required to go to the most convenient Malawian consulate, but you can apply for the document you need online. iVisa can be of help with the application process. Below, you will find the answers to some of the most commonly asked questions about the Malawi eVisa so that you can learn more about it.
Frequently Asked Questions
What are the requirements for a Malawi eVisa?
You will be pleased to find out that the requirements for a Malawi eVisa are easy to meet. The list is rather short, and most of the items on it are effortless to acquire. Here is what you must have at hand for the online application process:
- Passport - all applicants must hold a valid passport that keeps its validity for at least another 6 months from the date of arrival in Malawi
- A passport scan of the information page
- A digital photo - you have to make sure that the picture follows all the guidelines of a valid passport photo
- E-mail address - applying for a Malawi eVisa means that your travel document arrives via e-mail in PDF format. We recommend that have at least one hard copy on you just in case there is a system failure and the soft copy cannot be checked.
- Means of payment - iVisa is flexible, which is why you can use a credit or a debit card, but PayPal, Alipay, and WeChat are valid methods of payment as well
How to apply for a Malawi eVisa?
To obtain a Malawi eVisa, you must fill in an online application form. That is generally an easy task, but if you need any help, remember that iVisa's customer support service can be reached non-stop and is entirely free of charge. The application form we are referring to has two steps. Step one asks you to provide your personal information, some travel details, and you also have to choose a processing speed for your application. Step two wants you to cover the payment and review your form. It is crucial that you do not make mistakes. After you do all that, you can submit your application, and you are done. It is as simple as that.
How long must I wait for my application to be reviewed?
It is up to you. Concerning the processing speed of your application, iVisa came up with three options. Consequently, you are free to choose the one that you think is most convenient for you. They are as follows:
- Standard processing time - your Malawi eVisa arrives within 8 days
- Rush processing time - your application is processed within 7 days
- Super Rush processing time - you only have to wait 5 days for your travel document to be ready
Is it expensive to apply for a Malawi eVisa online?
No. But please keep in mind that the cost of a Malawi eVisa is variable. It depends on how soon you want your travel document to arrive. Naturally, the faster the processing, the more money you spend. The price options, which already include the service fees, are as follows:
- Standard - USD 77.00
- Rush - USD 102.00
- Super Rush - USD 127.00
How long is the Malawi eVisa valid for?
The Malawi eVisa has a validity of 90 days after issued.
Is the Malawi eVisa a single-entry visa, or does it ensure multiple entries?
The Malawi eVisa is a Single Entry visa.
How much time can I spend in Malawi when traveling with a Malawi eVisa?
With a Malawi eVisa, you can stay in Malawi up to 30 days Per Entry.