As a citizen of French Polynesia, you are eligible for a Malawi eVisa. Basically, if you want to travel to Malawi for tourism or business purposes, you do not have to go to the nearest Malawian embassy to get your visa. Just apply for a Malawi eVisa online instead. iVisa can be of assistance with the online application process. To learn more about the Malawi eVisa and how to obtain it, please read the answers to the most frequently asked questions below.
Frequently Asked Questions
What do I need for the online application process?
The online process of getting a Malawi eVisa is not as demanding as going to a consulate. Nevertheless, you have to make sure that you meet a few requirements. Fortunately, the list is quite short, and chances are that you already have some (if not all) of the necessary documents and information. Here's what you need:
- Passport - before you begin the online application process, take a look at its expiry date to make sure that it remains valid for another 6 months from the arrival date in Malawi
- A passport scan of the information page
- A digital photo - the picture must meet the guidelines for a valid passport photo
- E-mail address - when you apply for a Malawi eVisa online, the document you request is sent to you via e-mail in PDF format. We advise you to have a hard copy on you when you leave for Malawi just in case there are system failures that do not allow for a soft copy to be verified.
- Means of payment - you can pay with a credit or debit card, but iVisa also takes PayPal, Alipay, as well as WeChat
How do I apply for a Malawi eVisa?
The online application process that results in a Malawi eVisa is not challenging. In fact, you should get through it with ease. Besides, if you have questions or need assistance, iVisa's customer support can be reached 24/7 and is free of charge.
Once you put together the requirements, you have to go through a 2-step application form. The first one revolves around general information and processing time, while the second requires you to make the payment and review your form. After you do that, you can submit your application, and iVisa takes it from there. It is as simple as that.
Do I have to wait long for my Malawi eVisa to arrive?
No. Just remember that when it comes to the processing speed of your application, iVisa gives you three options. As a result, you are free to choose the one that best suits your needs. They are as follows:
- Standard processing time - your Malawi eVisa is ready within 8 days
- Rush processing time - your application is reviewed within 7 days
- Super Rush processing time - it takes just 5 days for your application to be processed
How much does it cost to apply for a Malawi eVisa online?
That depends. Each processing speed comes with its own price. The faster you want your Malawi eVisa to be ready, the more you have to pay for it. Here are the prices for the three options:
- Standard - USD 77.00
- Rush - USD 102.00
- Super Rush - USD 127.00
Service fees are included.
What is the validity of a Malawi eVisa?
The Malawi eVisa is valid for 90 days after issued.
How many entries does a Malawi eVisa cover?
The Malawi eVisa is a Single Entry visa.
What is the duration of stay of a Malawi eVisa?
With a Malawi eVisa, you can stay in Malawi for not more than 30 days Per Entry.