Gabonese citizens who intend to travel to Malawi for tourism or business purposes should know that a trip to the Malawian embassy is unnecessary. That is because the citizens of Gabon are eligible for a Malawi eVisa, which can be obtained online. iVisa's job is to facilitate the online application process for you so that it does not take too much of an effort. For more details about the Malawi eVisa, you should read the answers to a few of the most commonly asked questions below.
Frequently Asked Questions
What do I need for the online application process?
The requirements for a Malawi eVisa are not difficult to achieve. All you have to do is gather some documents and some information. They are listed below.
- Passport - before you begin the online application process, take a look at its expiry date to make sure that it remains valid for another 6 months from the arrival date in Malawi
- A passport scan of the information page
- A digital photo - the picture must meet the guidelines for a valid passport photo
- E-mail address - when you apply for a Malawi eVisa online, the document you request is sent to you via e-mail in PDF format. We advise you to have a hard copy on you when you leave for Malawi just in case there are system failures that do not allow for a soft copy to be verified
- Means of payment - you can pay with a credit or debit card, but iVisa also takes PayPal, Alipay, as well as WeChat
How to apply for a Malawi eVisa?
The online process of acquiring a Malawi eVisa should not be complicated for you. Once you have everything you need, you must fill in an online application form. That should only take a few minutes, but if you need assistance, iVisa's customer support is reachable 24/7 and entirely free of charge.
The form consists of two steps. Step one concerns general information and processing time, while step two requires you to take care of the payment and review your form. It is crucial that all the information you provide is 100% accurate. As soon as you finish, you can submit your application, and iVisa will process it in the timeframe you select.
Do I have to wait long for my Malawi eVisa to arrive?
That depends on you. iVisa presents you with three processing speed options for your application so that you select the one that best fits your need. Here is what you can choose from:
- Standard processing time - your Malawi eVisa is ready within 8 days
- Rush processing time - your application is ready within 7 days
- Super Rush processing time - it takes just 5 days for your application to be processed completely
How much does it cost to apply for a Malawi eVisa online?
The amount you spend on a Malawi eVisa is established by the processing speed you pick for your application. Needless to say, the quicker you expect your application to be reviewed, the more you are charged. The prices for all available options are listed below. Service fees are included.
- Standard - USD 77.00
- Rush - USD 102.00
- Super Rush - USD 127.00
What is the validity of a Malawi eVisa?
The Malawi eVisa expires 90 days after issued.
How many entries does a Malawi eVisa cover?
The Malawi eVisa is a Single Entry visa.
What is the duration of stay of a Malawi eVisa?
The Malawi eVisa allows you to stay in Malawi for not longer than 30 days Per Entry.