The citizens of Georgia who want to travel to Malawi no longer need to go to the nearest Malawian consulate and apply for a standard visa. As a Georgian citizen, you qualify for a Malawi eVisa, and iVisa can help you obtain it with little to no effort. If you wish to find out more details about the Malawi eVisa, please read the answers to the most frequently asked questions below.
Frequently Asked Questions
What do I need for the online application process?
The requirements for a Malawi eVisa are not hard to achieve. The list is not very long, and you may have some of the necessary documents and information already. If not, they surely are easy to acquire. What you need for a successful application process are the following:
- Passport - before you begin the online application process, take a look at its expiry date to make sure that it remains valid for another 6 months from the arrival date in Malawi
- A passport scan of the information page
- A digital photo - the picture must meet the guidelines for a valid passport photo
- E-mail address - when you apply for a Malawi eVisa online, the document you request is sent to you via e-mail in PDF format. We advise you to have a hard copy on you when you leave for Malawi just in case there are system failures that do not allow for a soft copy to be verified
- Means of payment - you can pay with a credit or debit card, but iVisa also takes PayPal, Alipay, as well as WeChat
How do I apply for a Malawi eVisa?
The online process of getting a Malawi eVisa is not complicated. As soon as you think that you have everything you need, you must proceed to the application page to fill in the form. That is an easy task as well. Besides, if you need assistance or have questions, you can reach iVisa's customer support. The service is at your disposal 24/7 and free of charge.
The form you need to fill in consists of two steps. The first one asks for general information about yourself and your trip, and you also have to pick a processing speed for your application. The second step requires that you handle the payment and make sure that all the provided information is correct. Even a simple typo can invalidate your eVisa. Once you are done, all that is left for you to do is to submit your application. iVisa takes care of the rest.
Do I have to wait long for my Malawi eVisa to arrive?
Not if you don't want to. One of the benefits of using iVisa's services is that you are given the opportunity to choose a processing speed for your application. You get three options so that you can make the best possible choice for your needs. They are as follows:
- Standard processing time - your Malawi eVisa is ready within 8 Business Days
- Rush processing time - your application is ready within 7 Business Days
- Super Rush processing time - it takes just 5 Business Days for your application to be processed completely
How much does it cost to apply for a Malawi eVisa online?
That depends on how fast you want your Malawi eVisa to be ready. The cost of the Malawi eVisa depends on the processing speed you choose for your application. Here are the prices for all three of them:
- Standard - USD 77.00
- Rush - USD 102.00
- Super Rush - USD 127.00
The service fees are already included.
What is the validity of a Malawi eVisa?
The Malawi eVisa is valid for 90 days after issued.
How many entries does a Malawi eVisa cover?
The Malawi eVisa is a Single Entry visa.
What is the duration of stay of a Malawi eVisa?
With a Malawi eVisa, you can stay in Malawi for a maximum of 30 days Per Entry.