Do you want to travel to Malawi for business or tourism purposes? Then you should know that as a Greek citizen, you can skip the trip to the embassy to get your visa. Instead, you can apply for it online. The citizens of Greece are among the nationalities that are eligible for a Malawi eVisa. With iVisa, you will find that the online application process is fast and straightforward. To learn more about the Malawi eVisa, you should take a moment and read the answers to a few of the most commonly asked questions below.
Frequently Asked Questions
What do I need for the online application process?
As you will notice, the list of requirements for a Malawi eVisa is short. Chances are, you may already have some of the documents and items presented below. Here is the list of what you will need:
- Passport - before you begin the online application process, take a look at its expiry date to make sure that it remains valid for another 6 months from the arrival date in Malawi
- A passport scan of the information page
- A digital photo - the picture must meet the guidelines for a valid passport photo
- E-mail address - when you apply for a Malawi eVisa online, the document you request is sent to you via e-mail in PDF format. We advise you to have a hard copy on you when you leave for Malawi just in case there are system failures that do not allow for a soft copy to be verified.
- Means of payment - you can pay with a credit or debit card, but iVisa also takes PayPal, Alipay, as well as WeChat
How to apply for a Malawi eVisa?
The application process that enables you to get a Malawi eVisa online is fast and simple. You should not spend more than 20 minutes completing the form. But, just in case you need some assistance, remember that iVisa provides customer support 24/7 at no charge.
Step one requires you to fill in the blanks with personal information, travel details, as well as passport info, but you are also asked to decide on a processing speed for your application. Step two consists of payment and revision. As soon as you are done, you can submit your application, and iVisa will take it from there.
Do I have to wait long for my Malawi eVisa to arrive?
That is something you get to decide. iVisa gives you three processing speed options so that you can choose the one that best satisfies your needs. Here is what we are talking about:
- Standard processing time - your Malawi eVisa is ready within 8 Business Days
- Rush processing time - your application is ready within 7 Business Days
- Super Rush processing time - it takes just 5 Business Days for your application to be processed completely
How much does it cost to apply for a Malawi eVisa online?
The amount you spend on a Malawi eVisa is determined by how quickly you want your application to be processed. It makes sense for the fastest option to be the most expensive as well. Here are the prices for all three processing options:
- Standard - USD 77.00
- Rush - USD 102.00
- Super Rush - USD 127.00
Service fees are already included.
What is the validity of a Malawi eVisa?
The validity of a Malawi eVisa is 90 days after issued.
How many entries does a Malawi eVisa cover?
The Malawi eVisa is a Single Entry visa.
What is the duration of stay of a Malawi eVisa?
When you hold a Malawi eVisa, you are permitted to stay in Malawi up to 30 days Per Entry.