The citizens of Greenland who intend to travel to Malawi for either tourism or business purposes must first acquire a visa. However, as a Greenlander, you qualify for a Malawi eVisa, which means that you have the possibility to obtain your visa online. iVisa is here to help with the online application process. To learn more about the Malawi eVisa and the online application process, you should read the answers to some of the most commonly asked questions below.
Frequently Asked Questions
What do I need for the online application process?
The requirements for a Malawi eVisa are not hard to meet. The list below includes the documents and information necessary for a successful application process. As you will see, they are easy to acquire, and you may already have some of them in your possession. Here is the list of what you will need:
- Passport - before you begin the online application process, take a look at its expiry date to make sure that it remains valid for another 6 months from the arrival date in Malawi
- A passport scan of the information page
- A digital photo - the picture must meet the guidelines for a valid passport photo
- E-mail address - when you apply for a Malawi eVisa online, the document you request is sent to you via e-mail in PDF format. We advise you to have a hard copy on you when you leave for Malawi just in case there are system failures that do not allow for a soft copy to be verified.
- Means of payment - you can pay with a credit or debit card, but iVisa also takes PayPal, Alipay, as well as WeChat
How do I apply for a Malawi eVisa?
You should find the online process of getting a Malawi eVisa quite simple. After making sure that you have all you need at hand, you must fill in an online application form. It has two steps, but you should not find them challenging. Besides, iVisa's customer support is at your disposal non-stop, should you require assistance.
The first step wants you to provide your basic information and select a processing speed for your application. The second step requires you to cover the payment and review your form so that it does not contain any errors. That is important. When you are finished, click the submit button, and you are done. iVisa takes care of all the rest.
Do I have to wait long for my Malawi eVisa to arrive?
Not necessarily. What you should know about the processing speed of your application is that iVisa gives you three options. As a result, you are at liberty to make a choice according to your particular needs. Options are:
- Standard processing time - your Malawi eVisa is ready within 8 days
- Rush processing time - your application is ready within 7 days
- Super Rush processing time - it takes just 5 days for your application to be processed completely
How much does it cost to apply for a Malawi eVisa online?
The amount you are charged for your Malawi eVisa depends on which option you pick regarding the processing time of your application. Naturally, the sooner you want your Malawi eVisa to arrive, the more you will have to pay for it. The prices are listed below and include the service fees.
- Standard - USD 77.00
- Rush - USD 102.00
- Super Rush - USD 127.00
What is the validity of a Malawi eVisa?
The Malawi eVisa comes with a validity period of 90 days after issued.
How many entries does a Malawi eVisa cover?
The Malawi eVisa is a Single Entry visa.
What is the duration of stay of a Malawi eVisa?
If you hold a Malawi eVisa, you can spend not more than 30 days Per Entry in Malawi.