Are you interested in a trip to Malawi? Then perhaps you would like to know that the citizens of Guadeloupe must hold a visa when traveling there. However, there is some good news as well. As of November 2019, the citizens of Guadeloupe can apply for a Malawi eVisa. The application process happens entirely online, and iVisa can make things easier for you. To learn more details about the Malawi eVisa, the answers to the most frequently asked questions below should be of assistance.
Frequently Asked Questions
What do I need for the online application process?
You will be pleased to learn that getting a Malawi eVisa is not a demanding process. It surely is less demanding than going to a Malawian embassy. The requirements are easy to meet, and you may already have some of the necessary documents and information, which are as follows:
- Passport - before you begin the online application process, take a look at its expiry date to make sure that it remains valid for another 6 months from the arrival date in Malawi
- A passport scan of the information page
- A digital photo - the picture must meet the guidelines for a valid passport photo
- E-mail address - when you apply for a Malawi eVisa online, the document you request is sent to you via e-mail in PDF format. We advise you to have a hard copy on you when you leave for Malawi just in case there are system failures that do not allow for a soft copy to be verified.
- Means of payment - you can pay with a credit or debit card, but iVisa also takes PayPal, Alipay, as well as WeChat
How do I apply for a Malawi eVisa?
You should not have any concerns regarding the process of getting a Malawi eVisa.
iVisa is here to help you every step of the way. If you need assistance, our customer support service is available non-stop and entirely free of charge.
As soon as you gather everything necessary, you are required to go through a 2-step application form. Step one focuses on general information about yourself and your trip, and you must also make a choice regarding the processing speed of your application. Step two requires that you make the payment and carefully check your form for mistakes. Once finished, you can submit your request, and iVisa takes the rest of the way.
Do I have to wait long for my Malawi eVisa to arrive?
That depends. One of the benefits of using iVisa as your visa service is that you are presented with the opportunity to choose a processing speed that fits your needs. You get three options:
- Standard processing time - your Malawi eVisa is ready within 8 days
- Rush processing time - your application is ready within 7 days
- Super Rush processing time - it takes just 5 days for your application to be processed completely
How much does it cost to apply for a Malawi eVisa online?
Again, it depends. The cost of a Malawi eVisa is not fixed. It is established when you make a decision regarding the processing speed of your application. The sooner you want your travel document to be ready, the more you are charged. The prices, which include service fees, are listed below.
- Standard - USD 77.00
- Rush - USD 102.00
- Super Rush - USD 127.00
What is the validity of a Malawi eVisa?
The Malawi eVisa has a validity of 90 days after issued.
How many entries does a Malawi eVisa cover?
The Malawi eVisa is a Single Entry visa.
What is the duration of stay of a Malawi eVisa?
As a Malawi eVisa holder, you cannot stay in Malawi for longer than 30 days Per Entry.